Community post

Discussion

Any one else around 5dpo also???

Hello All!
I am TTC #2 , I am 5dpo and will be taking my first test in about 8 days...the wait is killing me!!! lol and I am looking to see if any one else is about the same as me so we can support one another and all that fun stuff! Wishing you all lots of and sooon to be 's!!!

37 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 37 Replies | Last Page

I'm 5dpo too! I'm starting to obsess now! A friend at work told me she is 12 weeks and just had her scan. I'm so happy for her, but now desperate for my BFP!

xxx

User image

8 years ago

Yay!!! I'm not alone!!! Congrats to your friend! And you know they say it happens in threes...and I believe it... at my current job when I was pregnant with my 1st there was a coworker a month ahead of me and coworker a month after me! lol it was crazy! lol but I am hoping you get your this time!! sending lots of your way!!

8 years ago • Post starter

I am 7dpo, so pretty close to you! I know what you mean about the wait. I feel like I am fine all month, not thinking about pregnancy too much and then the TWW hits and I turn into a crazy person. Hahaha. I am also guilty of early testing. If it's in my house, I will pee on it!

8 years ago

Haha that is too funny lizziebocker! I have been tempted to test but I keep telling myself to just wait a little while longer....but its soooo tough! lol but testing early never hurt anyone right!?! hehe

The only thing hurting is my bank account! haha. If my husband knew how much I test he would have me committed.

8 years ago

Thanks Kala! - I hope we all have a very good 2016 with lots of BFP if this month isn't successful!!

Lizzie - I'm TRYING not to test till next weekend! lol I should be 15DPO by then!

I woke up this morning to a massive temp spike 97.97 to 98.276, and a stinking cold! Felt rubbish all day and now have a headache to join my cough. I'm hoping the temp rise is a promising sign and not because of my cold!!

I also keep getting twinges in my right side - sort of like ovary pain. Have you had anything like that too??

xxx

User image

8 years ago

I have also felt these little twinges too! Hope its a good sign!

Scuba, you have amazing will power!!

Hopefully the twinges you guys are feeling are a good sign!

8 years ago

Hi ladies, how are you doing this weekend? I'm symptom checking. Nothing really noticeable. Sometimes I think my left boob is tender then I think it's probably from me poking and checking it all the time! Lol

My cold has been bad for a few days and my temps have been up, but dropped this morning. What do you think?.... xx

User image

8 years ago

Chart below!!

User image

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo