Community post

Discussion

Digital OPK - Which one did you like best

I wanted to buy a Digital OPK with many strips ( I have long cycles) because the 2 line ones are driving me nuts. Money is not really an issue and I want to buy the best one on the market.

Which one do you think I should buy?

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I personally like the Clear Blue digital. I use the purple one that tells you your 4 most fertile days. It will "flash" during "high fertility" and then when it turns solid you should O within 24-36 hours.
I like it because it detects two different hormones that change before a O surge.
It's worked for me twice (sadly had MC's) but I'll be using them again this cycle
To try again.
Good Luck!!

8 years ago

Thank you for your input. I am sorry for the MC's that is very sad :( I hope your next cycle wiill bring you a little one xxx

8 years ago • Post starter

I like Clearblue Advanced Digital, too... but I tend to run out of sticks before I get my positive. I get the "high" smiley but not the peak! But that could just be me... maybe my hormones are weird.

Married my 1st love 2-13-16! Our Story, Chapter 1 - Love & Marriage http://www.theknot.com/us/allijon2016 Hoping to write chapter 2 soon!

8 years ago

I use the CBE Advanced Digital and it works well. you might also want to invest on the CBE Fertility Monitor. It tracks your cycles and gives you accurate readings. :)

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo