Community post

Discussion

Anyone else 7 days PO?

Good Morning Ladies,
I am currently 7DPO, TTC our first child. This is my first cycle that we are actively trying, so I am new here :). I am just looking for some women who are at the same PO timeframe as I am so we can support one another. I have been having slight "crampy" feeling in my vey low abdomen since 2 days PO and today it's more intense. I wouldn't call it painful, but it seems when I caugh, sneeze, sit down or stand up, or walk too hard it is more intense. Anyone else experience this? I haven't had any spotting, I have been watching and waiting for implantation signs but I know not everybody can feel it or has the bleeding. Maybe my cramping feeling today IS implantation? .. Anyways, my other symptoms include the usual ( which could be PMS OR preggers)
Fatigue
Sore nipples
Slightly tender breasts or a wild imagination
Today I felt slightly nauseous after breakfast
Mixture of diarrhea and constipation
Occasially hot flashes

How Is everyone else feeling ?

26 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 26 Replies | Last Page

6 dpo here. I don't know if I am preggo, test came out negative (I think) but it is still early. I can't remember when I started getting symptoms with my first two kids. I am having virtually no symptoms yet. Maybe emotional stuff-- I had a big fight with husband yesterday (due to my being super emotional) and we NEVER fight!

We only dtd without protection once, the day before ovulation. I can't decide if I want to seriously try for a baby or not, lol. Best of luck to you!!

8 years ago

Am 5dpo and had unprotected sex on 29th at 8pm like 60hours before ovulation. I feel nausea fatigue headache and back ache.am yet yo test but I will do so on 10th .I will keep you posted.crossing fingers

8 years ago

Hello ladies,

I am currently 6dpo. I don't have any symptoms to report. The only thing I have noticed is my boobs don't hurt which usually happens the week before AF. I have had a super dry mouth all day today and can't get enough to drink but I am chalking that up to the medicine I am on. Who knows! Good luck to you all!

8 years ago

I'm 6 dpo and it seems like the days are dragging started having some left lower back discomfort. Like someone trying to twist something in my bag this afternoon. Feel like it's nothing but just hyper vigilant about all signs.
Started today tender breasts (which I get a week before).
Good luck to all

8 years ago

I'm 8 dpo and a few days ago I had really sore nipples and lower tummy pain which I still have. I've also noticed a little CM off and on in the last 2 days or so. The only odd thing is I have trouble sleeping like I'm never tied, could be cause its one week today since I quit smoking. I'm trying my best not to over think every little sign. Fingers crossed for everyone

8 years ago

Katiemaree,

I know what you mean about trying not to overthink every little thing! I hate that so many pregnancy symptoms can be the same as pms symptoms. I could go crazy....maybe I do sometimes. Haha.

8 years ago

Hi all

I'm 7 dpo today and just noticing lots of CM, more than I've ever had. Anyone else have this happen?

8 years ago

Great to hear from you ladies. Any updates ? I'm having all same symptoms but you can add gas and sore boobs that came suddenly yesterday. I still very tired and crampy. My stomach seems easily upset and I also feel more sensitive to smells.
I took a test yesterday and today, both negative I know it's early but for some reason I expected a faint line today :(. Maybe bc I had a dream about it. I have been having a lot of weird dreams about being pregnant or something related to it.

How's everyone else feeling ? Any new symptoms or test results ? Waiting sucks!! Lol

8 years ago • Post starter

Don't get down on the bfn, you are still early!!

I have had gas too! I'm like what the heck did I eat? Haha. I woke up this morning with a sore throat and stuffy. I really hope I'm not getting sick again!

8 years ago

Thanks Lizzie. Trying not to think about t too much. I took another this morning and still negative. My family is having a huge get together today (which is very rare for them) so I wa really hoping for a positive so I could tell them while they are all in one place. I don't plan to wait until the end of the first trimester to share our news. Boobs are VERY sore today, this is like something I have NEVER felt so that's a good sign.

How are you feeling ? Throws any better or are you sick now ?!

Has anyone else tested yet ?

8 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo