Community post

Discussion

October 2016 Babies!!

View Full Post

Well, I'm onto the next cycle....AF arrived today.
Hoping and praying for an October baby....

164 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 164 Replies | Last Page

I ov'd two days earlier too Thalassa! Haha!

No, that shouldn't be a problem. You may have ov'd very early on ov day anyway, so it's more important to cover the 3 days leading up to ov day.

I ov'd yesterday afternoon/evening (CD16) according to OPK's and my bbt confirmed that today (hopefully it stays high). I bd in the morning and on CD14 so I should have caught the right time definitely. Whether this is a sticky or not...we will keep our fingers crossed, but this would put my due date around the 13th Oct...and I predicted I would have a baby on 10th Oct (could be this year/next year/in 5 years), but it is just weird how it is so close.

TTC #1 since August '13. 44th cycle started 8th January '17. Currently in the process of an IVF cycle. 9 eggs collected 23rd January '17. 1 egg fertilised and looking at putting this fighter back on 25th January '17. www.lifewithendosite.wordpress.com

8 years ago

@kellytorr, you made me laugh!!! Finger crossed for a baby on 10th October THIS year for both of us!!!haha

8 years ago

Hi Thalassa,

It is perfectly fine to bd a day prior to O. All the best to you!

All,

I developed severe UTI pain this morning. Feeling a little down. Don't know how it is gonna affect my chances this cycle . I've been having stabbing pains in my right B from yesterday though, but I figured its too early to see any symptoms (I'm only 2 dpo). Feeling low :(

Best,
DP

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

Chin up aquapd, if the pain continues see your doc but it could be early signs of pregnancy, I really really hope so -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Hey ladies! I see some familiar faces. I've been MIA for a bit, trying not to obsess (totally unsuccessful). But I took a test this afternoon and *think* I see something. But it's an IC and I've been fooled by them before. Would love second opinions :) I'm 11 dpo today. I went out and got an FRER for the morning so I'll update then.

How's everyone else? FX for us all!!

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

8 years ago

if I'm pregnant this cycle due date is 10-11-16! I'm 5dpo today.
The tww is the most exciting and scary part of ttc.
I'll be starting clomid for the first time ever if I get af feb 2nd. Unexplained infertility is horrible with there being no accurate cure with treatment, all of our tests came back normal. I'm 28, only had 1 confirmed pregnancy in 2006, lost to a miscarriage 6weeks in. Married my middle school bestie. Praying for the best for all of us ladies!!! stay positive no matter what...

User Image

8 years ago

Arghhh...can someone take a look at my chart? I'm going nuts here :(

TTC #1 since August '13. 44th cycle started 8th January '17. Currently in the process of an IVF cycle. 9 eggs collected 23rd January '17. 1 egg fertilised and looking at putting this fighter back on 25th January '17. www.lifewithendosite.wordpress.com

8 years ago

Μaybe implantation dip???

8 years ago

I'm so worried :( It's just such a steep drop and I am naturally on the cooler side too. I hope it's just implantation, I really do x

8 years ago

MrsRabren - Welcome back and I saw a line there immediately. Definitely get a FRER and recheck it. for you!

Kellytorr - Did you take the temp at the same time in the morning? If you woke up earlier than you usually do, the temp is lower. Otherwise, I'd say implantation dip. It'll probably go back tomorrow. Also, when I get such an outlier like that. I immediately take my temp a second time. Sometimes the thermostat itself gets cold adn doesn't have time to raise up before it beeps.

TessaWall - I know. The TWW is the worst. Only a week or so more and then you can start POAS like crazy :) I've already stocked up on this month's HPT tests. I have a bunch of strips and a box of FRERs I ordered on Amazon for confirmation.

AFM, I'm CD11 and OPKs are still negative. I'm feeling its coming though - getting a little ansty and CM is watering up. I'm going to use Softcups again this month after we BD.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo