Community post

Discussion

Beta for Twins??

Hey all!

I had a beta test at 10 dpo of 66 hcg only 4 days later it was 858... My mom and sister both said twins. Anyone with twins mind sharing your beta levels in early pregnancy?

Appreciate it!!

User Image

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Bumping this...my beta from yesterday was 17306...

So recap

10 dpo 66
14 dpo 858
21 dpo 17306

I have an ultrasound on Monday the 19th...

Would love to hear others, Singleton or multiple

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Betas have such a wide range it is so hard to tell. I can not remember my beta levels it has been years but I remember asking when my levels were drawn if it could be twins we did ivf so there was a high likelihood and they said my numbers fell in the high range for a singleton and a very low range for muttiples. My level remained that way for all of my hcg checks. So we had to wait until our 6 week ultrasound. To our amazement we were pregnant with triplets after two years 6iui and 4 ivf ....they are now 5 we also have a 2 year old conceived naturally now we are trying for #5......good luck

8 years ago

Can you give an update? Singleton or twins? I had my beta test done on Monday(exactly 6 weeks) and my number was 23,000-something. I was looking forward to hearing the repeat number, but the doctor called and cancelled it because my numbers were "so good." I had a tough miscarriage in the fall so I'm really happy either way and praying the little one sticks around. Although I have always wanted twins and they run rampant in my mom's side of the family. I have an ultrasound Monday the 28th. :D

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo