Community post

Discussion

opk vs cm

I am confused... monday I had a solid smile face on opk from clearblue advance also had some brown spotting. Tuesday smile face remained. Thursday(yesterday) afternoon had ewcm and more this morning. I tested CBAOP and got a low result? Can someone shed some light on which one to follow.. Thank you... Ttc since 4/2013

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I would use the OPK as you can have egg white mucus even after ovulation. Also the brown spotting was probably from ovulation. While ovulation spotting isn't common, it does happen. HTH

9 years ago

This may sound crazy but this morning tested on OPK with FMU and got a peak solid face on CBAOP. Still very confused.. thank you for your help in replying to my forum post

9 years ago • Post starter

Some people get more than one LH surge, so it is possible that you are seeing a second surge. What CD are you?

The spotting to me would indicate ovulation, but not always. I would BD as much as possible to make sure you catch the egg.

9 years ago

Thank u for all your help.. I am on CD 17 and with first OPK in 7 dpo. Weird thing happen this morning.. was woken up with the worst nauseating feeling ever.... fingers crossed

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo