Community post

Discussion

trying too hard

Does anyone feel like they are trying to hard. I have peed on so many sticks im just tired and disappointed. I have spent too much money on test and im simply tired. After my mc I just felt the need to get pg. To move on but the harder I do try the worse I feel. I am so obsessed that it's on my mind all the time. I want to enjoy the family that I do have I forgot how.

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

This ttc journey is taxing on your mind, body, and soul. It's easy to say I'm not going to think about it but every twitch and pain you feel during that two week wait leaves you hopeful. It's better to keep your self busy and surround yourself with supportive people during your journey. I'm going to say being on this site doesn't help, you begin to read others symptoms as your own especially if they were successful ttc. I told myself this time I'm not going to buy any opks, hpt, or charting. I'm taking a break and letting it happen naturally hey that's how the other three were conceived. I'm trying for baby #4 my children are 19, 14, and 8. So all of this is new to me this is my 3rd cycle trying to conceive. Trust me it will happen.

8 years ago

I'm the same, feels like wherever I look there's pregnant women and babies, gets me so down and disheartened that it's not going to happen to us. It's so easy to say, "it'll happen" but it's starting to feel like a courtesy comment from friends now!

I've refused to buy OV and PG tests this month, need to recover from Christmas first and get the prosecco out of my system

User Image

8 years ago

I have 3 beautiful children aged 9, 8 and 5. Suddenly became desperate for number 4 after years of thinking I was done. It's all I can think about. Worried I have left it too late at age 38. I agree you can get completely obsessed with it all. Also I feel I less entitled to be upset since I already have kids, I feel a bit selfish really. Also knowing stress can affect ovulation does not help either, be us then you feel stressed about being stressed!!! I hope you get your bfp soon.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo