Community post

Discussion

not supposed to be able to have more

So a few years ago my husband had a major accident when I was pregnant with our only child together.
He was supposed to not make it through due to severe head trauma, brain hemorrhaging and swelling... well he made it out in time with 15 days to spare to see our daughter born..it's been three years since and we have come to terms with not being able to have any more children. Well Saturday I woke up with brown discharge n figured period was on the way, I don't keep track of my periods but it's about that time so I put pad on and went about my day. I started to having bad pinching cramps down low on the right... thought I had to poo... couldn't go but got a bit of red when wiping ... went to bed. Woke up , clean pad wiped had red blood with dark brown specs thought it was lil weird but out tampon in went out to do shopping.. on my way home started to have pains in vagina. Never had this before, so went to pull my tampon and it was painful to pull out, but it was dry . I had sporadic blood only while on toilet. Which lightened to brown again and completely gone on 3rd day... I started having a full anal feeling like I had to go but couldn't. I kept having the pinch cramps this whole time... I took a test and got faint second line... did 3 more all faint..... I'm starting to think I'm crazy... this isn't supposed to be able to be possible, and I don't wanna get my husband hopes up if it's not what I think... we had sex about 2 and a half weeks ago, and it's all starting to fit. ADVISE PLEASE
http://s1381.photobucket.com/user/cammyjade/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140716_143613_zpsc09433ec.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

It does look like there is something there. Maybe you could upload it to the site here so we can use the tools to tweak it and give you a better idea of what we see.

Have you continued to spot or bleed? How are you feeling otherwise? The only way to know for certain is to talk to your doctor. But taking another test in a day or so after your last one should show up darker if you are pregnant. And the timing of intercourse is about right. FX for you!

9 years ago

Well I would like to announce that my very light b f p has officially tuned into a huge BFP.. It took a whole week to darken but my husband and I have been blessed yet again with a miracle! I hope all goes well!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo