Community post

Discussion

Uncertainty

Hi,

I am 36 and have been on various contraceptives since my DS was born 14 years ago. I had the coil taken out in January and have had AF since. They dont seem to be regular and are v v heavy for one day then slow down and stop after a couple of days. I can remember for definite when my last AF was but the one before was 06.06.14 and I know I have had one since but cant for the life of me work out when. This week I have been so tired and my BB feel heavy, tingly and leak when in the bath or shower. Is this just my body getting back to normal after having the coil for 7ish years, is it ovulation (I've not experienced this feeling before and I can't remember from 14 yrs ago either) or is it something else?

User Image

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Impossible to say, really. Some women find their BBs get fuller/more heavy a couple of days after O, others get sore nipples or they don't notice any difference at all. If you had AF 6/6 and then one more after that, I would hazard a guess that you have just O and are now experiencing the after-O symptoms.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo