Community post

Discussion

2nd time TTC, looking for buddies

Hi!

This is my second cycle TTC.

At the moment i'm on CD 20 and i supose i'm 3DPO.
I'm not charting or anything.. just "going with the flow" and with what I can read from my body signs.. at least trying haha.

The first time around I almost lost it.. I know it's silly. It was the first time trying but I wanted it so bad!!
I even felt nauscious during the whole TWW. I was so convinced I was pregnant that Ia was ready to tell the world.

When AF came it was the most disappointing thing that could happen to me. I was so sad and ashamed. DH was so excited waiting to know i was pg it even broke my heart to tell him.

So this time around I decided to try to relax more. Having fun and not reading so much into the symptoms.

I just wanted someone to talk to. Share about feelings mostly, some symptoms and just having someone that understands.

Everybody around us keeps saying "just relax".. but we all now that's not that easy....

So.. today. Just woke up tired and with a slight headache. Had trouble sleeping last night.
(TMI warning) Since yesterday i'm having creamy white CM. Not much.. just when I wipe and a few spots on my undies.

to all

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hello!

I'm 9DPO today and had some pale pink mucus when wiping this am which has faded to tan and now is pretty much gone. (SORRY! TMI) Hoping it is implantation, but not getting my hopes up since it is so much like my AF signs.

I am trying for my second (will be my 3rd pregnancy, lost my first) and this is our 5th month of really trying. We have been not trying and not preventing for about 2 years.

I know what you mean about being positive, I did that to my hubs a couple of times and I have stopped even talking about my symptoms since I don't want to disappoint him anymore.

Are you checking your cervix or your cervical mucus? That is an easy way to help understand when you are fertile. What is your average cycle like? I have 23 day cycles on average, so pretty short LP for me. I am taking vitex this time and hoping it helps.

This is a great place to find people to chat with and trade symptoms with. And we are all just as crazy about TTC, so we "get it"!

FX that the creamy CM is a good sign for you!

9 years ago

Hi smiles!

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. Never give up hope

I'm sorry I haven't replied earlier but these last days have been so crazy with work.

I'm not checking my cervix. I've just been paying atention to CM. So my DPO's are just me assuming..

Here's how i've been the last couple of days:

3 DPO - That was the day I wrote the first post. Everything was quite normal except for the white creamy CM. At the end of the day started do feel some light/medium AF like cramps. Maybe I O'd on that day? Don't know..

4 DPO - Veeeery light cramps.. quickly disapeared. Starting to feel sore breasts. White creamy CM.

5 DPO & 6 DPO - Sore breasts. Some creamy CM. Feeling kinda normal.

7 DPO - After lunch went to the loo. When i wiped saw some light pink spotting mixed with creamy CM . Instantly started to think it could be IB. By the end of the day started to feel light cramps while still spotting.

8 DPO - Light brown spotting on a pad and when wiping. No more cramps. Spotting stopped by the end of the day. At night DH and I got romantic and ended BD. Now TMI alert: when we finished and i went to the toiled waiting for his "stuff" to come out saw some blod mixed with it dripping in the toiled.
It was pink, and not very abundant.

9 DPO (Today) - Had a tiny brown spotting in the morning. I assume it was from yesterday. No cramps. Slightly sore breasts. Woke up so tired and with a terrible headache. Just feeling kinda tired.

Now that all the spotting has stopped I just don't know what to think... I just keep waiting to see the 's ugly head anytime now

Also read this about the after sex bleeding:
"Spotting after intercourse is often the result of the increased sensitivity of your cervix or caused by some kind of minor bumping or irritation."
So.. it could be because i'm pregnant or AF's on it's way ..

Anyway, just have to wait and see.

What about you smiles? You should by 14 DPO by now? Your spotting sounded so promising too!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo