Community post

Discussion

January 2016 iui/ivf

View Full Post

For anyone who is doing iui/ivf in January.
Lots of baby dust for a fresh new start in 2016!

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

111 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 111 Replies | Last Page

Babies are ok! I was so scared, as bleeding had started again. The abruption hasnt recovered yet so i have to stay on bed. The truth is that everytime i go to the bathroom i am shocked by the amount of brown blood it comes out. Thanks God that seems normal for my situation and babies havent heen affected.

Musiclv, welcome and i hope the best for this IUI. Good luck dear, i know how hard 2ww is, so try to do things you like, so that time passes quickly!

Shan, i am so happy when i hear you are going well! Best luck dear!

Hoping what injections did you start? I dont think they will make you feel bad, other than some feeling of being hot. I had gonal which i found better than clomid! Good start dear!

Babypath, you scared me! I am glad that at the end everything is ok! Have a good start dear! I am so happy you are trying again!

Jmolo, good luck with your numbers. I never gave attention on my hormone levels. I guess they can be balanced with the meds, so they are for the doctors' concern.

Kmt, did you start the next cycle? Sorry that af came!

8 years ago

Keth, such good news about the babies! I know how scary that situation is! Will you be going back for another checkup next week? If I remember correctly, you are having an amnio on them right? Will you find out the genders or will you wait and be surprised?

8 years ago

Hi ladies

I don't know what the weather is like for everyone else today, but here it is quite a snowstorm!

Keth- glad to hear everything is okay with the babies. That sounds so scary!

Music- welcome to the board and welcome to the 2ww!

Jfm- similar schedules between us; my HSG is tomorrow.

Hoping- we also have similar schedules... I have my first injection of follistim tonight. I basically could have written your post about being nervous about it, I'm having all the same thoughts. I'm glad that it went smoothly, because it's making me a little more confident for tonight. Also, I'm feeling better, thanks for asking. There was another announcement from a friend at a dinner last night and I was fine, even when she said that it was a surprise, they weren't trying at all, she's had no symptoms and feels great, and that she was actually really sad and crying when she found out. I will give her some credit though: as she was explaining everything to our whole table (none of whom know about us trying and/or our struggles) she said "we weren't even trying at all, which I kind of feel bad about" because she recognizes that it's difficult for some people to hear that even if she doesn't know I happen to be one of them.

babypath- yay!

kmt- sorry about af. Do you have a plan for the next cycle?

afm- I finished clomid today (CD 3-7) and I will have my first follistim injection tonight. Like hoping was, I'm pretty nervous. I'm also starting out with just the 75 dose. My HSG is tomorrow really really early morning followed by ultrasound and blood work to test levels for more injections. I'm nervous about a lot of things for tomorrow, and the crazy winter storm we're under is definitely adding to the stress! Has anyone had an HSG? I'm planning on going back to work afterward... is that a bad idea? The doc said I would need someone to drive me home, as people are often dizzy and/or nauseous. I figured I could come in for the afternoon, but does anyone know if I'm wrong about this?

8 years ago

2moms, I have zero knowledge on the HSG, but I'm sure some of the others on here can help. Where are you located to be getting so much snow? I bet it's beautiful :) Although I'm a sun and sand person LOL I do not like the cold weather at ALL. If it's under 80 degrees I get cold! Too bad Oklahoma has winter haha

8 years ago

I have had 2 hag's - and honestly they were totally fine... I had no problems. You may want to just wear a pad afterward because the dye they put in can leak out a little, but not bad. A panty liner would probably be fine... Take some advil before going in. But waste no time worrying about it.

8 years ago

oops, meant to write HSG's.

And I think you would be fine to go into work in the afternoon. I had no pain afterward. My husband drove me but honestly, I could have driven myself home.

8 years ago

2moms- My HSG is on Friday. . I was told to take 800mg of ibuprofen an hour before hand and that I could drive myself home. Good luck tomorrow!

Music- good luck with tww!

8 years ago

Shan - nice to hear from you!! Thats awesome how far along you are now! How are you feeling?

Music - Glad the iui went well! How have you been feeling? I always get nervous looking at those numbers but at that point you can't do anything about it but stress!

Keth - im sorry you haven't stopped bleeding hopefully soon! how have you been feeling?

2moms - how'd the need go?? that's nice your friend was understanding! that's always helpful even if she didn't know about you - she gets it. I find even ladies who are done with kids still ask! im like hello you've been through it you get it and yet u don't all at the same time!!

I had an HSG before took advil and I was fine! my sister had one too but hers was at a hospital with a blue dye and said it was HSG too but more intense? so maybe it depends which one you get ??

AFM - cycle day 8 - todays needle hurt a bit more i think cause i was more hesitant for some reason? I've been feeling okay but i've been having a lingering headache since last night and midle cramping on the left throughout it...and of course my DH said im more irritable then regular (to which i denied but he's probably right). I feel a serious sore throat coming on so salt and water is in full force!!

As music mentioned about the IUI numbers - my dh and dr decided we aren't even going to look at the numbers this time. They always give us a print out with all the details, so we will take it home and not look during the 2 week wait - obviously the dr will know - but we figured at this point, there's nothing we can do but stress it is what it is. his number's aren't BAD they are okay i guess - so we take it and leave it up to that 1 or 2 little sperms to make it the egg/eggs :)

I go for my follow up - hopefully the follies are growing!! They are hoping for 3 to 5! Im hoping for quality vs quantity!

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

2moms: I had my HSG in December, and like a lot of the other ladies stated, it was really no biggie and pretty painless...I took an Advil ahead of time. I did go back to work afterwards. I had stressed about it and was so fearful of having it done, but it was pretty painless and very quick. I also drove afterwards; my Dr. said driving was fine, although it does impact everyone differently and it can cause dizziness right afterwards for some women.

Hoping: I feel a sore throat coming on too, not fun! It is very inspiring actually to hear about how you decided to not look at the numbers with this round. After all they are only numbers, and in the end arbitrary...it just takes one, and why cause additional stress. I hope your headache goes away soon!

Thanks for all the encouragement, ladies! I am feeling pretty good today, other than I think I'm coming down with a cold. I also have some cramping yet from the IUI.

8 years ago

Hey all!!!

I'm still around, stalking and hoping for each of you!

We had our 30 week ultrasound yesterday, a few days early due to scheduling conflicts. Everything looks great, she's still breech and content that way lol. She's 3.3 lbs and growing perfectly!

I'll put a picture in my HPT images if anyone is interested in seeing those squishy cheeks.

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo