Community post

Discussion

little help?

Hi!

So here is some background info. :-)

I have 2 daughters and no problem getting pg at all. They are currently 12 and 10. I got married in 2009 since then we have not been preventing getting pregnant. Been actively trying for one year or at least trying.

We are coming on 5 years and nothing. I don't understand, all doctors have said there are no problems with either and we should be pg anytime.

So my question who can help or point me in the direction of charting. I figured I need to be more active with charting and tempting.. Plus I want to start some natural ways to boost fertility.

What is out there to help?

M & R est. 10/2009 Mama to B 09/01 and S 08/03 Step Mama to R 05/02 Praying for our "FIRST" together est 10/09 User Image

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Well for me, I chart my BBT every day. Take temp with a basal body temp thermometer when you first wake up in the morning, before you move around at all. I keep mine on my nightstand beside my alarm clock. Works best if you test at the same time every morning, or as close to as you can. As much as I love this site, I really use the 'My Days X' app on my android phone. It's easy to use, with lots of options, and you can easily backup your charts and even email them. Super helpful when my Dr wants to check them out. I've been using the app for almost a year now and highly recommend it! Hope this helps.

CP Nov 2013. Hoping for a BFP and a sticky bean soon! ???? [baby_dust User Image

9 years ago

I would try to keep track of your bbt like pp said and maybe include some opk's just for reassurance. We also take several vitamins including zinc, folic acid and c.

Another inexpensive trick is Pre-seed. You can get it online and recently I've seen it at Walmart. We also use the Instead Cups. Right after. He "finishes", before you move or do anything, insert one of those cups. It's certainly not sexy but it can't hurt to try! Have you had a semen analysis done?

Hope this helps!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo