Community post

Discussion

4dpo would like a buddy to symptom spot with :)

Ttc for 6 months now in the terrible tww.. anybody having symptoms?

13 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 13 Replies | Last Page

I'm on 3 DPO inour first cycle after we were forced to take a medical break (tried for 4 months before that, after a miscarriage). I have tender nipples, but unfortunately that doesn't count as symptom as I have it most cycles after O. I don't expect any symptoms until after a positve test anyway, as I didn't have any the two previous times I got pregnant.

When are you planning to start testing? I'm hoping to be able to hold off until 11 or 12 DPO.

9 years ago

Hi hun, so sorry to hear about your miscarriage.. I had a chemical pregnancy in january was such a upsetting experience! I'm a poas addict unfortunately, but I'm going to try my best to hold out :) I have a ds age 4 so we are now trying for baby number 2. As for symptoms I'm trying not to symptom spot but I'm having every symptom possible as I do every lutheal phase since ttc.. So I have no incline as to weather its a positive thing or negative? I'm 5 dpo today and the suspense is killing me :( I'm unsure as to weather I had symptoms in the tww with ds as I was not paying much attention. Hope we get our bfp's this month! Have you been temping?

9 years ago • Post starter

No, I'm not temping. I just can't be arsed with that whole shebang. Are you temping?

I had a whole lot of symptoms when we tried last year, everything from nosebleed to acne and sore nipples, being emtional etc. I was super convinced I was pregnant each and every time, but it turned out I had hyperthyroidism instead. After that I'm just a bit more relaxed about the whole symptom hunting game. Unfortunately, that just makes the TWW even more booooring.

9 years ago

I'm temping and have had a big temp increase.. But unsure of my coverline as I have only started this month, also using opk's which I have done for the last 3 months unsure as to weather they are helping me or not as they are the internet cheapies. I'm mainly getting spurts of nausea which is awful but don't want to get my hopes up.. Been trying to keep busy but fainding myself stalking this site. Really need to take up a hobby I think! Lol :)

I know, I am spending way too much time in here! I use OPK too. I don't really need them, as my body tells me pretty loudly when I am close to ovulation (hello excruciating O pains), but I like to keep busy and feel like I am doing something actively towards the whole TTC thing. And besides, you get a certain fondness for peeing on sticks in this game, lol.

I'd say it's too early for nausea to be a sign of pregancy, but you never know. I have just been reminded of how much more aware I am of what's going on insde when TTC. Every little pinch or bubble or whatever that might happen somewhere approachimately close to the region get noticed, even if I told myself not to go symptom hunting this time around.

4 DPO today, which means it's still a whole week left of waiting before I realistically can expect to see to lines on the tests.

9 years ago

Hey, I have been ttc for 1 1/2 years now. Had a miscarriage May of 2013 when I went to the ultra sound and it had no heart beat. then 2 since. Had HSG test done July 9th. Now I am 5dpo and having a few things going on I can't explain. I have had mild on and off again cramping, extremely dry mouth for 3 days and no matter how much I drink my mouth is still very dry. I am tired more than normal. This has been for about 3 days. Feel like I need a nap in the middle of the day. Also my breasts are sore, but they normally get a little sore before AF. What are your symptoms?

9 years ago

6 DPO today, and I have had light cramps on one side all day. I have also one tender boob. I still think it's too early to notice much pregnancy related, so I'm just noting down the symptoms so I know for future cycles what's happening when.

9 years ago

Hey ladies how are we all? Im currently 12dpo according to my phone app although im sure I ovulated later, so maybe 10 dpo... I have experienced every symptom possible in this tww the main one being extreme sore nipples I tested 2 days ago as im a poas addict, bfn :( getting a few pains atm so unsure if its af on her way fingers crossed she goes on vacation for nine months will keep u all updated sending lots of

I have tested positive, on 11 DPO. Started spotting on 12 DPO, but today, on 14 DPO, it has stopped.

Have you tested again, Claire?

9 years ago

Unfortunately af came yesterday :( I had spotting 2 days prior so had my hopes up a little thinking maybe implantation? But no the witch is definately here! So here's to another month of trying.. Getting a little disheartened with the whole ttc as each month I have multiple symptoms and continually get a bfn. I'm so pleased for you congratulations on your bfp! I'm over joyed for you :) did you have many tell tale signs that you were pregnant? X

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo