Community post

Discussion

Only 2dpo already going crazy! anyone else with me??

Have been trying for so long you would think the TWW would get easier... but its just getting harder... we tried preseed this month for the first time so...... did anyone try anything new this month??

19 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 19 Replies | Last Page

Hi there hun.. hopefully I can wait this terrible tww out with yourself.. I have done nothing unusual this month , dh and myself have decided to put it to the back of our minds! We have only baby danced twice this month both times around ovulation...im currently about 4dpo and having alot of symptoms peeing so much is a big one along with tender breasts and loose bowel movements (sorry tmi!).. migraines and a mouth ulcer which never happens along with bleeding gums.. im trying so hard not to symptom spot but its soo hard. We have been trying to concieve for 6 months now and no luck.. hope we both get our bfp's this month! Sending baby dust to urself :)

9 years ago

I know its hard not to analyze every little thing... we have been trying for almost 2 years! Really hoping this is the month!! Dont worry about the TMI, I have probably heard it all... lol We are trying the preseed as a last stitch effort as we have tried pretty much everything else possible without having to see a dr... its just super frustrating I feel pregnant with my 2 boys so easily and now
Nothing..... except a CP in January.... would love to share symptoms with u over the next two weeks!! Keep me updated... im not feeling anything yet just still a little achy from ovulation (I get really intense O pain for a day)

9 years ago • Post starter

Yes I will keep you updated with symptoms etc.. we have been trying to concieve since jan 2014 I have 1ds who is 4... we also tried temping and opks but we were so exhausted with it all so quit thinking about it too much.. im sure we wiill both get our bundles of joy soon enough :) I have heard very good reports about pree seed I hope this works for you also! Im determind not to test until af doesnt show as I have a poas obsession! Hopefully the days will pass by very quickly

9 years ago

Hi ladies! I THINK I am 2 DPO today! Decided to try BBT and OvaCue Fertility Monitor this cycle and my Temp dropped on CD 13 and my Monitor also said that CD 13 was highest fertility! The only thing that makes me second guess is my temps read like this: CD 12 97.02 , CD 13 96.34 , CD 14 97.05 , and CD 15 96.66. I believe my coverline is 97.0 so shouldn't my temp have stayed above the coverline if I ovulated on CD 13?? Hope you ladies can give me some advice!

9 years ago

Hi there hun, judging from your temps I'm guesseing your body may of geared up for ovulation on the cd13 but was not successful abd you ovulated on cd15 people do say that you tend to ovulate 12-48 hours after a positive opk.. As long as you bd'd around ovulation day cd13 you should be covered hun.. As sperm can live for a good 3 days hope this helps :) are you having any symptoms hun?

9 years ago

Another day down and only 11 more to go....lol! I am going to try to hold out as long as possible before testing as well but I always cave around 10-11 dpo.... not really feeling much today, just feeling good!! Hopefully it stays that way and my normal pms symptoms stay away!! (Backache is the biggest giveaway for me.... I know af is coming when my back starts to hurt about 3-4 days before af is due)... how about u ladies??

I may test at 10 dpo only 5 more days to go how exciting... my af doesnt give me any symptoms she just rears her head when she decides to :( hopefully she resigns this month to give me my bfp! Feeling low and tired today with constant hot flush's and nausea! So im feeling a little blaaa... sorry to have unlightened the mood ladies!

9 years ago

Good afternoon Ladies!

I believe I am 3DPO today so I'm in this TWW with you.

We've been trying for over a year now for our first. Saw my dr. Turns out I have PCOS. yippe. First round of 50 mg of clomid did nothing. She has bumped me up to 100 mg and this time I got what i believe to be a positive OPK at home. I go for bloodwork tomorrow to see if I actually O'd this time.

It's a very painful process so you ladies are a safe haven to turn to! No symptoms yet other than being completely knackered. But I don't want to read too much into it!

9 years ago

Well I am that we all get this month!! Maybe we can keep each other sane over the TTW... will post any symptoms as we go....

Are you temping hun? That may help with calculating if you ovulated? I'm sure the tww will drag for us all as we are so desperate for our bundle of joys.. I was very tired at 2dpo along with cramps so hopeful it is a good sign! I will post each day to keep you ladies informed of my symptoms as it helps to vent how I'm feeling.. Dh works away during the week so its so nice having people to talk with who are experiencing the awful wait! Fingers crossed the days past very quickly :)

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo