Community post

Discussion

TTC First baby.

Hey ladies! So today I'm 8dpo and I know its early but I took a test I told my self I would wait but it was to excruciating. So I tested and got bfn...???? I've been having symptoms that I've never experienced before and I've been having them since 5dpo. Cramping like sharp knives in my lower abdomen. I think that's when I implanted? Shortly after that the same day I had sore boobs and nipples. Sorry about tmi. I also got headaches and backaches. On 6dpo I got the same symptoms at 5dpo with added hunger, I and sooooo hungry! And super tired. My temp had a dip on the 23 and 28th of December. I'm also very gassy, feeling sick to belly a bit and bloated. I felt the slightest tugging pulling sensation in what would be my right ovorie. I craved sweets but then got sick right afterwords. I couldn't sleep at allll since 5dpo and 6dpo I kept getting got and cold flashes. My boobs were more sinsative and I was very emotional. I cried over a pampers commercial, my dh thought it was a good time to laugh but them I hit him with a pillow and he shifted up after that. Now that was funny! My legs were sooos ore for like no reason. At 7dpo I slept for ten hrs straight. My hunger increased more than before, more backach, I felt like I needed to pee more but when I go see only a little comes out. Dull cramps in my stomach and lower abdomen, emotional still, stuffy nose, and vivid dreams of apple trees and nose bleeds and telling a friend I was pregnant. I also couldn't sleep last night much and I had heart burn and was acidic. I know its tmi but my stomach acid kept coming into my throat making it burn. I also want tons of water. Today at 8dpo I'm much more hungrier than before, much more tired, slight head and backach gassy, peeing alot!!! Craving scrambled eggs with katchup and tortilla. Yumm. But I took my test thinking I would at the very least get a very faint positive, turns out it was a BFN! So do you think I'm pregnant? What symptoms do you have before you had a BFP?

[I] Chelsea A Baez [I]

13 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 13 Replies | Last Page

Hi Misunderstood. Whoa, thas alot but you know what? Most of what you have is what I have been experiencing too. And am also 8 dpo! Was totally tired yesterday and today and very hungry. I did give in to a test too but I kind of knew it would be bfn. 8 dpo is simply too early. I think from 10 dpo is when you should start hoping for a line and even then it can take a few days. Please hang in there and wait a few days...that is what I will try to do :)

8 years ago

Hey lovelady. Thanks for the post, I'm glad I'm not going insane! I'm going to be testing I think around 11 or 12 dpo just to make sure. Or maybe the day I'm supposed to get my period??? Idk I can't wait I really want my bondle of joy to be here!! If you want I will continue to update on my symptoms each day till I either get a bfp or until af arrives, which ever comes first.

[I] Chelsea A Baez [I]

8 years ago • Post starter

Yes, please do! Will also update anything I think unsusual. Our bundles of joy, please hurry up :)!

8 years ago

Lol! I agree. I can't wait to see what comes at me tomorrow!

[I] Chelsea A Baez [I]

Okay, so its 8:10 in the morning....-_-" 9dpo =D and first thing this morning I woke up felt like I needed to pee went and did my thing but my uterus still felt full with very mild cramping. I'm solo tired still even though I had some sleep....not enough apparently. I also have a stuffy nose only on one side.....its annoying!!! I can't breath with only one nostril. Lol. White creamy cm. Last night before sleep my breast was sore but it was only one the right one. I think my breast has gotten a smig darker? Or it could be my imagination. I was soooo thirsty this morning! I'm also cold and I live in Florida....its warm outside and I feel cold....does that make any sense to you? I've been colder then usual, last night I had to wear socks to bed and a long gown. With a thick blanket around me....that still didn't keep me warm. I had to call dh in to the room to hug me so I could stay warm. Weird thing is, he stopped hugging me cause I was to hot for him. Lmao! No joke intended. My temps are really low in the mornings instead of being higher. Is this a sign af is coming? I hope not...I would be disappointed. So what about you? Same symptoms at 9dpo? Oh and I'm craving eggs and stake? Lol.
12:16pm having loads of gas, super hungry and constipated. With a lot of cramping. Not as slept right now but I am lightheaded.

[I] Chelsea A Baez [I]

Wow those symptoms sound promising from what I have read. I do not temp so really cant tell tell you anything about that. But I hae also been cuddling under blankets alot. Most of what am experiencing today is very pms-y .. :( unfortunately but you neer know. Very crampy, lower back ache aarhg..and boobs full out tender. I do not know...just not feeling very hopeful today. That is funny with your DH, hot indeed! I do hope its a good thing. The stuffy nose also sound very promising, lots of baby dust! I think I will start testing on Friday, 11 dpo. My af should be here (or not...) on Sunday. When are you testing?

8 years ago

I'll be testing Saturday. That when I will be 12dpo. Also I slept for like most of the day waking upmoff and on cause I kept getting these weird dreams about positive pregnancy tests. Like lots of them. Each dream had a different test that read positive and my last dream had all of them collected together. I woke up super hot and kinda sticky after that. I slept so much I never has time to eat at all today. I just ate spaghetti and now I feel stuffed! I also woke up with a screeching feeling in my uterus? Idk. But lots of baby dust to you.I have to work late tonight....from 10pm to 4am....man I'm still tired!! Lol.
Good news! It's 8:13 at night and I just threw up! How is it good news you ask? Because there is not doubt I'm preggers with all these symptoms! It's not in my mind or my imagination I'm not going crazy! Af won't show up!!!!! I know it I just know it. Whaooooo!

[I] Chelsea A Baez [I]

You make me smile :) That sounds great, I can't wait for you to test. It all sounds so promising! heading to long day at work too. By the way I also dreamt with a positive. But the pms-y symptoms have not stopped, am still kind of hoping its a baby and not af. All the best dear.

8 years ago

Lol. I'm glad I can make someone smile. Today my symptoms are going away? It's weird I'm still tired but not overly tired and I'm still super hungry that hasn't changed, my nose was stuff this morning. I was able to sleep 8hrs, and this morning the back of my shoulder hurts? Weird. I am having new cravings for Chinese food. Yuuummm.

[I] Chelsea A Baez [I]

So, how are you doing? Most of my cramps stopped and yesterday at 11 dpo had almost no symptoms too. Tested today morning at 12 dpo and still bfn. Af expected tomorrow. Hope you are doing better.

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo