Community post

Discussion

TTC #1

I never realized how crazy this two week wait would make me feel! I am the type of person who likes a schedule and everything black and white. I even used a OTK for this first month we are trying, but now we just wait. I am 2DPO and we did our very best to cover the fertile days as well as a few before that :) Just wanted to have some people to vent to while I wait this two weeks out! Hope everyone had a merry christmas!

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I am right there with you! I'm currently 6 DPO and I can't stop searching every little symptom. This is our third month TTC our first baby. I had really strong ovulation cramps this cycle. I feel like nature was handing me a huge signal to go BD (which we did of course). I think knowing clearly when I ovulated is making me think this really could be the month for me. But then again, I don't want to get my hopes up. The TWW is the worst!

When are you planning to test?

8 years ago

How'd you go? Any luck?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo