Community post

Discussion

Ultrasound without an answer...frustrated

Had a pelvic ultrasound yesterday, the tech an I saw a "black spot" on the ultrasound, when I I asked she said "that's an air bubble in the endometrium" measured and moved passed it without anything else being said. My frustration is real and now I wait impatiently for the Dr to call me back. Went in for the step before my HSG in Jan and there it was, everythi g else looked good, but there it was. I would be about 3-4 weeks of we are and she said it couldn't be seen at that point when I asked for clarification. I know the techs can't say much but....ugh!!!

, Meg User Image

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I'm sending positive thoughts your way!

User Image

8 years ago

I hate to sound negative, but that's just crazy. One, air inside the uterus is life threatening. Why would one feel "air" inside of muscle is not concerning. Maybe the tech just mispoke. seeing anything abnormal should especially warrant seeing the physician immediately after the exam. Three, have you requested a beta? That would be a plausible option at that point. If it isnt a pregnancy, it could be a cyst, or a fibroid depending upon how good of a machine is being used. Hopefully things go well with your upcoming HSG. At least better than mine did. Hopefully you'll find answers in your ttc journey. Gl

8 years ago

Spoke with my Drs nurse. Apparently I abnomyosis, was informed by them saying "everything looked essentially normal"...ugh what does that mean!! Nothing was said regarding the spot at all and when I asked about it she said "it's probably a cyst." Time for a new Dr I do believe. The spot looks like a 3 week gestation sac, had a friend who works with an OB/GYN Dr and was told the same thing and that I need a new Dr. ALL of my bloodwork is normal. Testing tomorrow and through the weekend.

Merry Christmas and baby blessings to all of you ladies.

Meg

, Meg User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo