Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 594 Replies | Last Page

janise holy cow that sounds freaky! Glad it passed quickly :) And hey, the emotional side effects can be the worst part so hopefully those will stay away. I didn't become a "wreck" until the last day of Clomid ;) I'm sure an u/s would tell me but I don't want to have to drive back down there (it's about 160 miles roundtrip) plus pay the $500+ for the u/s. I will just cross my fingers and probably BD tomorrow AM just in case!

SMH thanks so much for saying that! I am definitely hoping that is the case. Come to think of it last time I took Ovidrel I think I ovulated a day before my chart indicates that I did, so I think perhaps "low 1 DPO temp" is just a fun quirk about the shot :) Hopefully I will get that lucky BFP!

9 years ago • Post starter

@ luvtowalkfast- Sorry to hear about the wacky temperatures! And wow ultrasounds are expensive! Hopefully it works out for you.

@Janise- eeek! That sounds scary! My appt. is not until Aug. 11. I do have a pap on the 28th of July as well.

CD 4 and af was pretty much done for today! Yay for a short one! Picked strawberries with my mom and son today... that was an experience. Apparently my son isn't able to actually help pick until "next year when he is 7" he says.

User Image

9 years ago

Morning ladies,

Luv, praying for good news from you today!!

Jan, hope you are feeling better! Clomid gives me hot flashes, but that's about it...oh and terrible O pain...but let's me know it's doing it's job.

Blue, yeah for witch being gone! Think she's about to leave me too, thank God! Your son sounds adorable, lol :)

SMH, how's work going? How's Rella??

Cam, hope you're having fun!!

AFM, had my u/a and bloodwork yesterday and they kept me on the same protocol for this cycle. Since we are waiting until the fall for IUI we will most likely just try the Clomid and TI until then. I'm hoping everything will settle down in the next month or two and we can start IUI in Sept or Oct, of we aren't successful on our own...I'm still off work but running around doing stuff for the new house :/

9 years ago

bluerose yay for short AF! Yeah u/s are crazy expensive! It's like $350 for the u/s itself then another $150 for the doctor to talk about it with me for five freakin' minutes, geez. Hope you enjoyed the strawberries, sounds awesome!

JLH whew you are so busy! Glad they are keeping you on the plan, I think July is your lucky month! What are you working on, house-wise?

Hello to all the other gals!

AFM 3 DPO, temps are definitely up so hooray! Still feeling nauseous off and on from the trigger. Walked 5 miles today in my second best time of the year and third best time EVER so I am happy!

Unfortunately I did have kind of a shitty (sorry for language) day yesterday. Got an email from my boss at the rec center telling me that I will no longer be teaching my fitness class that I've been teaching for five years. She wants to change things up and see if we can boost enrollment. Honestly I'm okay with that, but an EMAIL?! And she had never given me any indication that she was even considering replacing me, but it must have been in the works for a while because she already has another instructor who is starting TODAY. So I got an email yesterday morning telling me I am never teaching the class again, basically. I would have loved an opportunity to explain what was going on to the class and say goodbye, but now they're just gonna show up and ask the new instructor "where's Luv? Is she sick? Is she okay? Did she quit? What happened?!" and the new person will have no idea what to say. So stupid and unprofessional if you ask me. So I no longer teach any fitness classes and am just a personal trainer, and I'm okay with that, PT is what I really love to do. :)

Luv: What a stab in the back! Wasn't she your friend? She definately should have handled the situation better. So sorry about that...hope you and your DH will manage ok without the extra income.

9 years ago

janise thanks! This is not the same boss who is my friend, that is at a different gym...and THAT boss had strong words about this whole situation when I told her! I did like this boss, though. Not a lot of respect for that move though. We will be ok without the extra cash (it was about $40 a week), fortunately I've gotten a few new clients lately so that helps! Plus DH understands that this was totally not my fault, so he's not upset about it :)

@luv- Ouch! I am not sure I would go for an u/s if I had to pay that for it haha. Sorry to hear your boss was just a jerk about your class. And yeah, you are right. I am sure everyone in the class is confused and wondering whats going on! I know I would be. Hopefully they don't think it's something you did.

@ JLHart22- I am hoping you get pregnant before needing the IUI in the fall!

Woohoo CD6..... actually no there is nothing exciting about CD 6. haha I remembered to take my temp. this am. So hopefully I can continue to remember. Headed to the city tomorrow with my family for my cousins wedding. My other cousin is like 39 weeks pregnant. So she's hoping we just have a wedding (her brother is getting married) and not a birth mid ceremony or something as well. haha

User Image

9 years ago

bluerose have fun at the wedding! Agreed that my class will be confused. I will be subbing for the Monday instructor (I taught Wed/Fri) in August so I can explain a bit then!

It is super quiet around here. Wish it were this quiet on my street. The neighborhood kids are literally running around shrieking like they're being murdered. Ugh. I will NOT allow my child to do that, no offense but I think small children should generally not be so intrusive on others!

AFM 4 DPO, not much happening symptom wise! Kinda just waiting it out.

Hi ladies,

Luv, I'm sure they will understand, but that was so wrong of the owner. Your work I'm sure speaks for itself and you will have those who will follow you!

Blue, how did it go? Hopeful the baby didn't arrive ;)

How are the rest of you?!

AFM, the Clomid has finally kicked in...emotionally I'm a wreck :/ weepy and angry :( I have the worst headaches too. What's strange is I'm having a lot of cm, and only on CD8...is that strange? Anyone from Clomid use or knowledge of please let me know!!

9 years ago

JLH hey hun! Sorry the Clomid is kicking your ass :( I found the unpleasant emotional effects were at their worst around CD 7-10, so it might be a rough ride. Hang in there. As far as CM, that is interesting and it kind of mirrors what I've been having the last couple of months, this month on the tamoxifen I had EWCM starting on CD 7 I believe. Are you getting u/s regularly to check on the progress? Heck I'm just glad the clomid hasn't dried ya up! ;)

Hi to everyone!! It's so quiet here!

AFM 5 DPO and I have been having food cravings since ovulation that are getting more and more intense. Yesterday I REALLY wanted Taco Bell, so I got some. Today I REALLY wanted Chinese buffet, so we got some. This afternoon I have been positively exhausted, too. Like, "hit with a sleepy train" exhausted. Hoping it's a good sign of things to come, I know the progesterone is starting to do its work!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo