Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 594 Replies | Last Page

@luv: GL GL GL with IUI!!! Fingers crossed for you and DH and hope that everything goes smoothly!!

@cam: hope you have a wonderfully relaxing time at your family reunion. Sounds like you are due for some R & R. Hope AF is treating you kindly. And kudos to you on the working out. It's so hard sometimes to fit it into our day but so rewarding when you are done.

@blue: sorry about the witch. Fingers crossed that April will be your lucky month.

@Janise: GL with Clomid. Hope it treats you kindly. I only had very mild side effects on my fifth day when I was on 50mg last cycle.

@JL: sorry about AF showing her nasty face.

Any other ladies I missed hope you are well (I have a hard time keeping up here) Just thought I would pop in and say hello :)

10 more days until we move and everything is so disorganized and cluttered right now. I am quite positive I am borderline OCD so I am having one heck of a time!!!!
I believe I am around CD21. Will go in tomorrow for Progesterone testing to see if I o'd on my own without clomid. My temp was up the other day so I am remaining hopeful that I don't need the clomid. We thought we would just give a cycle a shot without it and see what happens.

Off to work for now - only 6 more weeks left. It can't come soon enough!

9 years ago

@ DevLanCayBeth- Here's to hoping you were able to ovulate on your own! I can understand that packing and OCD does not go well together. I myself have OCD tendencies and it can make things quite difficult at times! Good luck!

@JLHart22- Ouch! Sorry to hear th is so rough on you! It's not fair at all. Hope you feel better soon.

@Janise- Uh oh! I hope you can get your blood sugars under control!

@ luvtowalkfast - I am very impressed. 5 miles even though you were feeling nauseous! Here's to hoping for lots of happy, healthy sperm! Hope the IUI goes/went well.

@ Camasia- Sometimes a change of scenery is just what you need! At least you will have fantastic hair? lol I should try that. My hair is so unhealthy.

CD3, nothing exciting at all happening. I think I will temp again this cycle. At least that usually gives me an idea of when af is coming. Especially if it's whacky from ovulating from the left side again.

User Image

9 years ago

Goodness, double post.

User Image

9 years ago

janise sorry about the blood sugar :( Since it isn't at a diabetic level I think it can definitely be controlled with diet and exercise. It will take discipline but getting pregnant safely is worth it, girl :)

JLH sorry about the cramps! Ugh! Hopefully they have gone away and hopefully you were able to sleep...ick, that sucks. AF, AF, go away!

Dev thanks sweetie! GL to you too with your blood test, if your temp is up it sounds like you O'd on your own! Glad the Clomid was kind to you too :)

bluerose heya girl! To be honest I got the 5 miles out of the way before I started feeling sick, which is good ;) It's definitely a good idea for you to temp, I agree totally that it is awesome for figuring out when AF is coming!

AFM did the IUI today and I think we nailed the timing! I hadn't ovulated yet this morning, temp was super low too. So they do the sperm wash and everything, and they want to see at least 1 million motile sperm in the concentrated sample after they've washed it. Last time we did IUI in May, we had 1.15 million, which was right on the edge of acceptable. This time we had 1.91 million!! Yay! Our odds almost doubled this month, plus since we got the timing right I think this month is by far our best shot at getting pregnant of any month so far TTC. Trying not to get my hopes up, now, but I just feel like this could be it.

9 years ago • Post starter

Luv, sooooo excited for you!!!!!!

9 years ago

Thanks JLH! I am feeling good about your plan this month too :)

Hey ladies! Thanks for the good wishes. I really hope the side effects of the Clomid wont be too harsh.

Jada- hope today was much better than last night.

Dev - I hope your move goes smoothly. I admire the discipline, you packing ahead of time!

Blue - when's your appointment again?

Luv- crossing my fingers and toes for you. Sincerely hope that this is your month.

AFM. I'm about to take my first dose of Clomid and pray that I have minimal side effects.

9 years ago

janise hope the Clomid is kind to you! One of the girls here, I cannot for the life of me remember who right now (my blood sugar is low!) reported NO side effects on Clomid! So it does happen :) Preseed will definitely be your friend for BD this month though!

AFM had a bit of confusion this morning with my temp, it was not very high so who knows if I ovulated yet. I thought Ovidrel FORCED ovulation so I am not terribly worried. It could be that the tamoxifen is making my chart a bit weird. My temp was higher than yesterday so that's all I care about. Hoping for a bigger rise tomorrow! Just went 10 miles and felt kind of nauseous in the last half. Felt good to be outside though since we are having a "cold snap" (high today in the 70s instead of 90s like usual haha). :)

Hope you ladies are doing well! It's hump day! :-P

Luv: Hi, I think I have one of the rare side effects - transient vision disturbance! Reading, which I must do at my job, is a lot more difficult this mornig (I wear glasses). But, the spell doesn't last long. Maybe they can do a u/s to see if you Oed already?

Good afternoon ladies!

9 years ago

@luv: I was convinced I didn't o the cycle we got pg because my temp rise wasn't that high and my left nipple didn't hurt. Two sure fire I
O signs. We used ovidrel that cycle. Hopefully it's a good sign that temps are wonky :)

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo