Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 594 Replies | Last Page

Not on a real computer. Will catch up with everyone when I am. Just stopping in to say I had a one day period the other day. I don't understand whats going o . Temp is down and test negative. Hope its not an ectopic pregnancy or something.

User Image

9 years ago

bluerose that is frustrating!! One day?! Jeez louise. It probably isn't an ectopic but keep your eyes peeled for signs. I'm sorry hun :(

9 years ago • Post starter

Got the u/s today and everything is good! Heartbeat is 123 bpm, l'il Cletus (the Fetus) is measuring exactly 6w6d which is where I'm at. They said I have a very small subchorionic hemorrhage but they see them all the time and aren't worried whatsoever. Such a relief to see a healthy baby and all the healthy-baby accoutrements on the u/s. Now I can relax.

Hope all you girls are having a decent Monday! :)

Luv: "Cletus" had me going there for a while! Glad its only the name of the foetus. whew! Im overjoyed that you have now seen "him" and he's fine.

Hey ladies...sorry I've been mia for a while...just watching you guys.

I have very little to report...had a yeast infection with AF...both now gone. Lots of creamy cm today. Not sure what up with that. Outside of that I'm just waiting to O

9 years ago

janise thanks hun! LOL yeah I am not naming the baby Cletus ;) I just like rhymes, haha! Sorry about the yeast infection jeez! Glad it came and went though, might as well get a yeast infection during the Witch Time if you have to get one at all! Hope the wait to O isn't too long :)

I have uploaded pictures to my CDMP site if anyone is interested. Hope this link works: http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/my-pregnancy/my-photos.php?u=21502

Ahhhhh! Luv! Cletus is sooooo cute!!

User Image

9 years ago

Haha thanks SMH! S/he is my little tadpole spawn :-P

Hi ladies,

Luv, congrats that's SO exciting!!! I know you are on cloud nice :) I am putting up roman shades in the house and doing a panel system from Ikea for our big double sliding doors. AND our other Ikea products came in today so I am excited about putting it together!! Only so many hours in the day though...

2Frsty, can't wait to see what happens for you!

Blue, praying all is well!!

Jan, nice to hear from you, know we like to hear from you even if much isn't going on. At least we know you are here :)

Wow...SMH you are still around! We have tried reaching out to you so I thought you just got too busy for us. Hopefully more of us will follow in Luv's footsteps and soon so we can hear from you more :) Hope you are Rella are doing well!

Cam, Hey hun, how are you feeling? Ready to jump on the hubs?? LOL!! Ready for your BFP!!

AFM, started my second class and it's going to be a hard one, just four weeks though! I am about ready to start bd'g and see what this off month or two will produce...

9 years ago

JLH that stuff from Ikea sounds awesome! Yes, it is quite time consuming to assemble ;) I think you can handle it! An intensive 4 week class sounds brutal! Would you rather have an intense short class or a less intense longer class? I can see the advantages of each :) And I agree that I cannot wait to see all you girls get your BFPs! I'll definitely be sticking around to support you ladies and get all up in your business haha ;)

@JLH: :( I'm so sorry. I'm horrible. I have no excuse other than being run ragged. I've seen you reach out to me but I feel awful updating about myself and not responding to everyone. I hope to dig out of work and life again to be a support to you all someday. You are all still in my nightly prayers and I want so much for you to get your BFPs. Good luck with your class!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo