Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 594 Replies | Last Page

Luv they are growing up so fast! We are on our way to dinner and my hubby gave me $500 for my birthday so I'm satisfied.

User Image

9 years ago

Cam woohoo! What an awesome birthday gift! :)

Good morning girls! I expect it to be fairly quiet since it's the weekend. DH is making me pancakes right now. He got out of bed to make me pancakes! He volunteered to do this! I could get used to this kind of thing :-P

9 years ago • Post starter

gm my ladies I'm 34! Thanks luv. Enjoy your pancakes sweetie. I have nothing planned except we are going to the school bus terminal to see if my girls can get a closer bus stop. I have a lunch date later. Just relaxing later. I'll stop by in check on y'all later.Smooches Robin

User Image

9 years ago

Morning ladies!!

Cam, 34 will be a great year!!!

Luv, you had what I wanted! Bet they were amazing ;) how are you feelin?

Blue, sorry she showed how are you feeling?

2Frsty, welcome and best of luck to you!!

AFM, had a roughy couple of days, controlled the witch though and think she's already moving out! On our way to the new house now and think I have nailed down window treatments...hope you all have a great weekend!

9 years ago

hey ladies I have finished shopping for the girls, i even got them some accessories to go with their uniforms including some hairbands. I am making some fudge brownies as we speak and they have the house smelling like love. I do not have a clue of what they are eating for dinner but i do know what's for dessert lol! I am about to head upstairs and watch a movie my vacation is winding down back to work on tuesday. Jada i am glad that the witch is headed out. I do believe that 34 will be very good for me!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

So ... the love of my life has once again decided that 2:34 am is party time here at the Frost house. Not showing ANY signs of being ready to go back to bed, either. My normal temp time is 4 am ... yeah, that's not going to happen. Maybe I'll take it when I get back up after I get him down for the remainder of the night. It'll be off by a little bit, but at least I should have a good 3-4 hour block of sleep in between then. I hope ...

Linda

9 years ago

Just finished up with school things for the girls. Church was awesome!! I am pleased with myself. Nothing much going on over here my dh is makingme some pancakes and bacon, we haven't eaten yet so yummy yummy! How's everyone doing? Frsty good luck with the temping.

User Image

9 years ago

Cam YUM about the brownies! Wish I could sneak over and steal one ;) Also pancakes and bacon, bacon is outstanding all around. Sounds like you have had an awesome weekend! What a way to ring in 34 years! :)

2Frsty hope you got back to sleep and your temp worked out ok!

JLH yay for witch leaving and window treatments! I'm sure they look fabulous. Are you doing curtains or blinds? We want to replace all our blinds with faux wood at some point. Our house is a bit of a fixer upper. Hope you are having a good day!

Hello to the other girls!

AFM did some much needed gardening today, it was really overgrown. Made DH come help me weed it, picked eleven billion green beans too. Fortunately we did it before it got hot this morning. He's been working on the baby room pretty religiously, he finished the crown molding today and it looks amazing. He is now putting up the framed baby-penguin poster on the wall :) I got some Sea Bands yesterday and they actually work for me! They do, however, dig into my wrists pretty awfully even though I have very skinny wrists, so I probably won't be wearing them all day every day. U/s is tomorrow morning so hopefully I will have good news for you guys.

9 years ago • Post starter

Well, I got 3 hours of sleep, and a huge temp spike. I'm almost positive it's from the steroids. I mean it SPIKED!! So we'll just have to wait and see!!

Linda

9 years ago

Yayyy for u.s luv.I can't edit. Frsty we will see fx with the temp spike

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo