Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 594 Replies | Last Page

Luv: Taking it all in strides. Started my second round of clomid yesterday. Experiencing a hot flush just now. Ahhh...that's the life... I'm ok though after the disappointment and frustration comes the realization that there is not much more one can do to become pregnant (meds and all)...so you just hope and pray next cycle will be yours. Strangely, at peace with it all.

9 years ago

janise glad to hear it is going well! And you have a great attitude. You are doing what you can and that's what counts. And yes, those hot flashes, LOL...super fun! Well, they're more fun in the winter :) Although Clomid gave me a good number of side effects, I did like that it gave me multiple eggs each month, so it can totally double your chances just like that! Woop! :)

Oh and I didn't want to step on lawbride's news, but she is probably super busy so I wanted to give a brief update: she had her baby! VERY shortly after finishing the bar exam! Like HOURS! I think it was about a week and a half ago now. What a cute little thing, too. Both law and the baby :)

9 years ago • Post starter

janise also thanks for mentioning the round ligament pain, I'd heard of that before but I just looked it up and it is EXACTLY what the problem feels like. Go figure! You are a lifesaver! :)

Law: Congratulations on the birth of your baby!

Luv: Good thing Miss Harper waited, isn't it?! Thanks for sharing.

9 years ago

Hey ladies,

Luv and Jan y'all made my morning with the stories knowing you both are fine!!

Luv, thanks for the update on Law and Miss Harper!!

Cam, I'm sure you're enjoying and loving on your girls!

AFM, I'm crampy...pretty sure AF will be here full force tomorrow on schedule...

9 years ago

janise no problem! I like knowing what has become of our esteemed preggos :) There are a bunch we haven't heard from in a while! If you are stalking us, just update, we wanna hear it!

JLH LOL I know, our bizarre fainting stories are pretty awesome :) My extremely athletic friend tells me she had REALLY bad round ligament pain too so there's probably something to that "fit people = worse" theory. Oh well! Sorry about your cramps!! Hey, you never know for sure though. But I know it's best not to get the hopes up sometimes. Either way you have a busy month ahead! How's the house coming along??

@JLHart22- Sorry to hear you are feeling crampy :(. Hoping af doesn't show for you!

@luvtowalkfast- Round ligament pain sucks! I was couch bound for awhile with my son because walking made it hurt so bad. Also fainting is unfortunately common. Hopefully it' nothing serious, though. Good job on the safe landing!

@Janise- Glad you are at peace with it! TTC can be so stressful and painful when really it should be a happy and exciting time. I too pictured you with like an empty bottle of vodka or something on the floor haha.

CD 30.... no changes from yesterday. The man and I have been together for 9 years today. So we are going out for a family supper at Red Lobster I think. And the kid is pissed we didn't buy him a golf cart. haha

User Image

9 years ago

bluerose happy anniversary!! Red Lobster is da bomb. Love them biscuits! HOpe you guys have an awesome time :) And yes, I managed to safely land! My subconscious must have been in self-preservation mode!

Blue, happy anniversary and YES have a biscuit for me!! Lol.

Luv, hope you're feeling better! The house is coming along really well I'm hoping it's done this month :)

AFM, so far no show of AF...tomorrow is CD32 so the day I'm expecting her...we shall see...

9 years ago

JLH yay for the house almost being done! I am so excited for you :) And FX that AF either stays away or is as kind as possible. Hope you have a good day today no matter what!

bluerose how was your anniversary dinner?? What did you order? Whenever I go there I get the snow crab...it's kind of an obsession ;)

Hello everyone! Happy hump day :-P

AFM still recovering from that faint. Was hoping to feel well enough to walk today, since the temp is in the 50s this morning, but nooooo. My heart is saying yes but my head thinks my heart is stupid, so I'm not doing it. Balls! I wasted the two best temperature days of the summer recovering from a stupid faint! Oh well, I am feeling better this morning than I did most of yesterday so that is good. Finally got the movies I ordered yesterday in the mail so I might watch Romy and Michele or Divergent today :)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo