Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 594 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!!

Luv, enjoy your walk!

Cam, so happy to hear you're doing well :)

Moll, sorry about the timing :/

Blue, hope you can squeeze in a session or two!!

A.rich, how are you?

AFM, class is going well I'm still on track for honor grad:) such a dork I know!! At lunch now about to have Mexican my fav :))) Not sure why I was thinking AF was starting this week??!! She's not due til next week...of she comes at all! Praying she doesn't!!!

9 years ago

Hey ladies!

Arich: I'm fine thanks! You and Zach?

Luv: Where are you? Still sleeping? lol

Cam: You are beating the witch! Good!!

Jada: Nerdy isn't so bad...more often than not you guys make more money than the rest of us folks.

Blue: Make sure to squeeze a bd in. Even a "quicky" can deliver the right kind of spermies!

AFM: Waiting...10dpo today.

9 years ago

@janise and jlhart- Unfortunately I don't have any time for even a quicky unless I missed work :(

User Image

9 years ago

@jlh I'm good thanks just living life :)

@janise I'm good but zach has lost weight so had to start giving him formula once a day which made me sad rn coming today to weigh him again if no gain it's off to a doctor my little man. So I hope he's gained he's still under 6kgs (13lbs) at almost 5 months :( other than that he's a very happy baby

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

9 years ago

GM ladies,

Cam, hey there!! The witch gone?! How are you feeling?

Luv, anything new happening?!

Blue, so sorry y'all couldn't find time :(((

Jan, how are you?

Moll, have the appointments started? My days are so all over the place...

Holly, AFM, Amag...if y'all are still around it would be great to hear how your pregnancies are going!!

SMH, how are you and Rella??

Hope all is well with each of you! I'm pooped, had a physical fitness test this morning, push ups, sit ups, and a two mile run. I passed but barely on my run :/ I must start back working out but it's hard with everything else going on right now...so I'm a week out from AF, was having some pains a few days ago so thought she was near...time will tell :) I have a second interview for a job I realllllly want on tomorrow, please send prayers up!! My dh made a sweet comment the other day, we were walking through the new house and we were looking at the sinks in the upstairs vanity areas and I asked if he thought they were too high, he was like yeah I think this will be too high for our child...I didn't make a big deal but I was excited ;) my sorority sister just had her baby boy the other day via IVF and after three years of trying, I'm so happy for her and hopeful for all of us still in the fight!!

9 years ago

JLH woohoo for your fitness test! I'll bet you did great :) and I am lifting prayers for your interview!! Have you been preparing for it?

janise woohoo for 10 DPO! TWW is almost over. When do you plan to test?

bluerose sorry you might have missed O! Remember the sperm can live a little while though, maybe that last BD made it through? It also might be your good luck charm, last month DH and I totally missed O because I O'd a week early and he was out of town. Next month you might have lightning strike! ;)

moll that sucks that you lose this month! But I think getting the tests will be totally worth it. Apparently HSGs make you super fertile after! FX for your test and I hope your tubes are open and gorgeous!

Cam hey lady! Glad AF is treating you well :) And whee I hope your DH has an awesome bday planned! You deserve it!

Hello to everyone else! Goodness, I'm gone for 24 hours and it is so busy :)

AFM I didn't walk yesterday because I wanted to let my blisters heal up more. Today I slapped a blister Bandaid on my right pinky toe and did 8 miles. 4 minutes faster than last week, woop! I am starting to get "acclimated" to my new weird body. I don't have to work today so just gonna chill, watch the rain outside the window, and probably nap. Perfect day! Hope you gals are doing well :)

By the way, the questions section of this website is totally baffling. I've been trying to answer more questions but 90% of them are "am I pregnant?" which nobody knows the answer to. "I'm 3 DPO and I have gas, am I pregnant?!" I mean come on, people. Use your brains. Also "I'm a week late! Am I pregnant?!" I swear they have no idea how their cycles work! Sorry just wanted to vent a bit ;)

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey sugar mamas. I'm doing well just finished my study guide so now I must figure out what is for dinner. Af is leaving so all most time to enjoy my dh :-) luv I'm enjoying your progression pics and I'm ready for someone else bfp!!!!
Jada hey babes.
Blue sorry you didn't get to bd.
Jan where are you?
Those that are stalking the page speak up

User Image

9 years ago

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

9 years ago

@cam-glad to hear thatbaf is making her way out!

@luv- yeah, I dono. I have kind of given up hope and have just accepted this feeling. Ahh chilling on a rainy day sounds so relaxing!! And I feel ya on the questions page. Haven't checked it out in awhile haha.

@jlhart- great job with the fitness test! I am sure they would still be scraping me off the ground with a shovel or something. Haha

Temp was a way up yesterday on cd 24. But that may be because I slept from 9am till 4pm. But I am going to say I have for sure ovulated.... just not sure when. Working a nightshift right and and then one more to go until holidays.

User Image

9 years ago

Cam hope the studying is going well! I agree, stalkers speak up! We'd love to hear from ya :)

bluerose I don't blame you for not wanting to get excited. TTC friggin' SUCKS. Plus charting is so hard with an erratic schedule. I wish I could give you a hug :(

AFM not much going on, took more tests (yes, yet again haha) and put the pic here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=300919

Got that "3+" I was hoping for that I wasn't sure I'd get, which is good. All my training clients are still sick or on vacation, so I only train one client today and then I have totally off again until Monday! Cripes, I am kind of loving this. Even though it means less money, oh well :-P

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo