Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 594 Replies | Last Page

Cam I watch that show too! Its good!

9 years ago

Moll I'm watching the episode I missed yesterday ughhhh I'm hooked.

User Image

9 years ago

Aww luv that's awesome news I'm so happy to see you excited and happy! I've stuck around for this and I'll be doing the same for the other girls too! So happy for you! I have to say though I don't want the nausea any time soon lol! I wish it on everyone else though guess them baby kisses paid off woohoo! So what's ya due date!??

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

9 years ago

April 7 is her edd Arich. My turn next!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

@Camasia- You are due for a turn that is for sure!! Good luck in the rn program! Nursing is an amazing career!

@molldoll411- Thanks! I am doing my best! Haha

@ luvtowalkfast - Oh that is such awesome news!! I am so happy for you!

Had a long d today. Finished work, watched my sister play slow pitch and then headed to the local bar for wings. Visited with some friends. My one friend was having a rough night though :(. 11:30 pm and just headed to bed!

User Image

9 years ago

Cam it is so your turn! Can't wait for that I'll be jumping up n down with excitement!!!

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

9 years ago

Hey chickadees! Hope everyone is well! My family came through and spent the night last night. I told them I was pregnant by ending the house tour in the baby room and saying "this is will be our future baby's room...in about 8 months." My SIL was like WHAAAAT and started crying, it was adorable :) Then we went out for a really good dinner at the best restaurant in town. Then we watched the last half of Sharknado 2, which was AMAZINGLY hilarious. Did anyone else watch?! The Twitter comments are worth it!

9 years ago • Post starter

I'll have to make a date to see it luv. I love your sil reaction. I'm on CD 23 temp up from 98.2 to 98.3 just going with the flow. Headed out to breakfast with the dh. Gm ladies!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Cam I am excited about your nice temps this month! And yay for going out for breakfast! There's nothing like eating breakfast food at a normal breakfast time :)

BTW girls I totally took one for the team this morning when the doctor's office called me, and I asked "is it safe to orgasm?" She was like "yep!" So yeah, it is definitely safe to orgasm in the TWW/early pregnancy. Good to know, LOL! She also said doing 10 miles was perfectly safe as long as I listen to my body! Yay!

9 years ago • Post starter

Awesome lol I'm glad it's ok to orgasm wouldn't want the next nine months to be only about pleasing the dh only!!!!! What's the next move luv?

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo