Community post

Discussion

Going Bonkers, looking for insight and opinions

Hey everyone, I am Meg and surly I am not the only one shaking the coo-coo tree at this point. We have been TTC since July '15 and up until this Nov I hadn't even been late. Nov. I was 2 days late, AF was abnormal, but not totally off. I chart my BBT and do ovulation tests every month, I have had blood work out the wazoo and everything "looks good" according to my dr. This is my 3rd child (oldest is 19, youngest is 14, none which were planned, but a welcomed surprise).

Last AF was Nov 25th, baby danced all week of OV, 7DPO - 12DPO I had twinges and pulling and mild cramps (not the norm), my BBT was higher than normal, we saw what we believed to be an "implantation dip" and so on. We tried so hard to not get excited....was a no go.

AF was due the 21st, spotting and what I am calling "different" bleeding showed up on the 20th, 13DPO....we were both crushed. Now that we are past the emotional WTH, we paid more attention and my precious husband brought it all to my over done emotional messy self. (I am better today)

My normal AF is 3-4 days and done. 1 of light turns to medium with cramps, day 2 cramps that put me in the bed or looking for something to hold on to (I have been medicated for them in the past, no endometriosis according to dr) worse in the evening and flow is a Super Plus and overnight pad changed twice or more (sorry for TMI), day 3 medium then light, day 4 if any is early day spotting. This time, no cramps (a few twinges like earlier in the week), regular tampon and pad at night last night it just stopped. Today I had a tiny spot or 2, nothing worthy of more than a panty liner. Could this be implantation?

Each of my other pregnancies were different than most I have read. My first I found out at 14.5 weeks, 2 full AF visits later, second I was 12.5 weeks, 2 full AF and third I was 8 weeks with 1 full AF visit. Never had nausea, or anything with any of them.

I do have a pelvic ultrasound tomorrow, getting an HSG (hysteropingogram) in Jan, doctor said its the next step before we go to the next level. UGH! Hoping that they can see what the HPT couldn't pick up.

, Meg User Image

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo