Community post

Discussion

Evap lines? 10-12 dpo symptoms

Hi guys!
I'm really new with this, so I'm not sure if I posted this to the appropriate place. I'm really hoping you guys can help me figure out what's going on because the wait is killing me.

On the 10th of December I got my first positive ovulation. I'm guessing I ovulated somewhere between the 10th-12th? I've been keeping track of all of my symptoms, because my body has been doing a lot of weird things that I have never experienced before.

12/10: Positive Ovulation and increased sex drive.
12/11: Sex drive increase, cramping, right side sharp pelvic pain.
12/12: Sex drive increase, cramping and this time I had left side sharp pelvic pain
12/13: EWCM, cramping, sharp right sided pelvic pain. Lots of bloated and gassy (TMI I know)
12/14: Fatigue, very sore nipples (Not common) very gassy, cramps, Right sided pelvic sharp pains.
12/15: Frequent urination, fatigue, tender breasts, sore nipples, gassy.
12/16: Tender breasts, joint pain (Like crazy!) indigestion, cold/flu symptoms (but not sticking)
12/17: Nausea off and on all day, bloating like crazy, gas, cramping.
12/18: Just very emotional.
12/19: Frequent urination (got up about 7 times in the middle of the night to pee.) cramping, bloating, joint pain, nausea like crazy! Decrease in appetite. very, very, very bad back aches. Not common with me.
12/20: No symptoms.
12/21: Bloating, but not really any other symptoms.

So I took a test today and i waited 3 minutes and I thought I could see a line, but I was seriously looking at every single angle possible and I figured it probably wasn't there and I'm just looking to much. I left it on the counter for like 10 minutes and when I came back there were two lines! And they were both pink.

But I don't know if this was too long of a wait and it's an evap or not.

So I tried to pee again, but managed to get enough and waited the same amount of time with this new one and I couldn't really see anything!

So. Confused.

I've posted the picture in the preg test gallery. Not quite sure how to upload it on here.

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

bump???

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo