Community post

Discussion

Implantation dip or estrogen surge?

On my BBT chart it shows a clear sign that ovulation took place on cycle day 16 or 17. That would currently put me at 7 or 8 DPO and the "dip" (below cover line) at 4 or 5 DPO. My temp has risen above the cover line again and hope it stays there until my BFP.

User Image[/URL][/img]

I could really use some BBT knowledge. Anyone willing to help me out?

Note: If the URL link doesn't work feel free to visit my profile.

*My little seed,* *Come find your home,* *Live within me,* *In my womb.* *Grow my precious seed,* *Into a baby to be.* *I yearn to feel you move,* *And kick within me.* *I'll soon await your arrival,* *No matter how long it will be.* *My baby, my love,* *You will soon be with me.* ~*Victoria*~

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Sorry, I noticed the photo didn't work. I will try again.

[URL=http://s1024.photobucket.com/user/VLK1980/media/image_zpsx1gve9on.png.html]User Image[/URL]

*My little seed,* *Come find your home,* *Live within me,* *In my womb.* *Grow my precious seed,* *Into a baby to be.* *I yearn to feel you move,* *And kick within me.* *I'll soon await your arrival,* *No matter how long it will be.* *My baby, my love,* *You will soon be with me.* ~*Victoria*~

8 years ago • Post starter

Thought I should add that my FF BBT chart says I ovulated on Cycle day 16 not the 17th. Which is why I noted on my original post that I am currently 7 or 8 DPO between the two BBT charts.

Below is a picture of my FF BBT chart as well to give you an idea of what I am explaining.

[URL=http://s1024.photobucket.com/user/VLK1980/media/image_zps5cdmglnr.png.html]User Image[/URL]

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo