Community post

Discussion

Browm C.M. in early pregnancy ??

Long story short. We wern't trying after 2 miscarriages Oct and May and decided to take a break because it broke my hearrt and we needed my muscle power fo pack and move!! Before BW showing hcg dropped to 4 mui/ml. I told everyone and then had to tell them I was no longer expecting... Really hurts and am now telling strangers and 2 close friend just in case something bad again happens. The reason I am posting this? Anyone had brown CM in the first 6 weeks and had a safe and happy pregnancy. I have 4 children and they are heathy but brown blood, has me worried. Though last tme never got a PFT at the Doctor's til now as hvg stayed really low showing something wrong right away. BFP tests started at 7 dpo
..Should I worry? Othre wlse, not cramping and very little brown Cm. Thank you in advance for advice. I am now stickikg to no pregnancy is.the same!!!

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Next day and still very positive test so it might be left over blood from implantation. Sorry for typos.... On my phone and auto correct is one :s but yes no cramping... No more blood. Test getting darker so hoping this was just from.inplantation!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo