Community post

Discussion

TAM - join me in my 2WW!

I am supposedly 2dpo, I'm not 100% but me and my OH have been BD'ing every other night just incase and I just don't really feel myself as of today it could all me physcological but I was convinced it was all in my head last time and it ended up BFP! So I'm quietly confident! Anyways back to symptoms -- I also have a sore throat which is what I got when I was last pregnant and am getting mild/dull cramps, stuffy nose, headaches, dizziness and am really tired! I am hoping for a sticky BFP again after having a MMC at 8 weeks (only found out at 12wk ultrasound) its been 6 weeks since I lost my little angel but me and my partner are desperate to try again! We want this so badly!

So any other ladies that are 2dpo as of 10th July 14 please feel free to comment your symptoms if any! And good luck ttc a sticky one! Xx

13 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 13 Replies | Last Page

I'm not 100% sure, but I think I O'd 2-3 days ago! Been temping, but with a regular thermometer and my temp hasn't spiked, but I did feel my normal ovulation cramps so it could be the thermometer not being basal. Anyway I have had a headache like crazy and some more twinge/cramps going on mainly on the left side, a sharp pain in my right nipple, and for some reason my lower back is really bothering me. I have no reason for the lower back especially!

9 years ago

I am a little ahead of you , I am 4/5 dpo. I've been having a lot of dull period like cramps since 1 dpo and backache. I'm not do to se af till 7/22 , I am very regular 29,30, or 31 day cycles. I supposedly ovulated on 7/6 or 7/7. I've been trying since April 2014. I am 35 and had a tubal reversal done on March 28. I am anxious to test lol, but I am going to wait till the 17th.

9 years ago

I'm so confused as of today, I've had brown discharge/blood in my pants today, therea not a lot but 3dpo is way too early for IB & its inly ever supposed to be a single or a few spots :( oh well only time will tell I am due to test 22nd. Your symptoms sound promising, keep me posted the wait is a killer lol but its so worth it when you get your BFP! :)

9 years ago • Post starter

I have felt a bit nauseous today and just brushed my teeth and spat blood! This happened last time!

Good morning Ladies, I am now 7/8 dpo, nothing really major besides slight headaches, dull cramping, a lil pressure, dry mouth, feeling empty like starving, and one sharp pain in my abd Friday night/ sat early morn about 3 am. I will be testing on Thurs the 17th since I supposedly ovulated on the 7th , and this is the 7th month, also my 7 month anniversary....my lucky #7!!!

9 years ago

Yeah I am 7/8dpo and only feeling slightly fatigued and wanting to eat eerything insight lol! I had some cramps yesterday, they were nothing like AF cramps so I'm hoping! I have used OPK
's to detect HCG I tested one it was faint and then 2 days later I tested again and it was definitley a darker line. I know they are 't reliable but I'm just so impatient. I am going to test 22/23 July as when I was last preggo I tested 3 days before AF & it was neg, tested day after AF was due as I didn't realise I'd missed her and got my BFP! Goodluck leslie78 to you!

Goodmorning !!!! Well here it is 10/11 dpo!! I got weak and tested yesterday the 16th NEGATIVE!!!!This morning on the 17th I got a faint positive!! WOW!! I really am in shock I have to go buy a clear blue digi!!!

9 years ago

Well its definite !! I got a this morning on a clearblue digi (PREGNANT 1-2 WKS)

Thank you Lord!!

to you SLG babyhopes &

9 years ago

Congrats girls so happy for you both! I took an eBay cheapie & got a neg at 11dpo but there are bad reviews on the tests...also last time I only got my BFP at 15dpo I got negs right up until then so I am still hopeful!

How long did it take you to conceive after your miscarriage then Leslie? Sorry if I am being rude .

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo