Community post

Discussion

NO PMS or AF symptoms

Hello everyone,

So i posted a couple of days ago and i cant get out of my head whats going on with me this month, im starting to think either i didnt ovulate or something is wrong with me, so bascially we have been TTC for 3 months we are letting are selves go in other words, i do count my ovulation days my cycle is 28 days regluar and never missed any of my periods, i always have super bad PMS symptoms really bad sore BBs to the point i cant take off my bra to shower, bad craps and, this month i got nothing of that my BBs are sore but not that sore and no cramping what so ever, 2 days ago i got tiny twinges on my left side kinda dull and nausea on monday also bad heartburn, my AF is due in 5 days and im 10 DPO. im at my cycle day 24. also my cm was very wet till yesterday and today im almost dry sorry for the TMI.
Im confused....

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hello,
I am having similar symptoms to what you expreienced. What was your outcome? Fx it was positive.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo