Community post

Discussion

anyone get the "clomid crazies"?

Hi all,
I know that severe mood swings can be a symptom of taking clomid (although I feel like that is still an understatement), but I was curious to know during what part of your cycle did you feel this way? This is only my second cycle taking clomid, and on my first cycle, I didn't feel very many symptoms at all except for extremely painful ovulation. This time around, I'm pretty much going crazy with unbelievable mood swings and irritability. This has only been going on for the last week, and AF is due today, so I'm at the very end of my cycle. Has anyone else felt this side effect so late in their cycle?

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi , I took my first round of clomid this cycle and defo got clomid crazies it was awful ( for everyone lol) I took it on the mon - fri cd's 5-9 I had terrible irritability and a short temper until 2 days after my last pill , my oh said its like I woke up Monday morning a new woman lol

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo