Community post

Discussion

TTC after depo

Hi ladies am probably just looking for a little reassurance here more than anything. I had the depo injection in march 2013 and it affected me so badly that I didn't have it again. I was lucky to have my periods return in the August and although they were regular they were very short and light. I had a horrible evap that looked like a positive in the August along with what I thought were preg symptoms and after that we decided we would try for a baby. Now 1 year on my periods seem to have returned completely to normal but after a year of ttc there is still no positive result. I understand that it can take a while for things to return to normal but I am a worrier and so disheartened that it's not yet happed. Just wondering if any of you have any experiences you can share or advice you can give? I going to the docs on Monday to see if they can check that I've returned to normal but to give things a fair chance to settle I am not going to go for us both to be tested until after Xmas if still no joy.
TIA XX

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi am in the same boat as you. I've only been off it since may and I had a light bleed a couple of weeks after for 6 days which silly enough thought it was AF. Got really excited and nothing so far! Its so horrible I understand wat your going through even though am at the start of the journey! Fingers crossed for you for your

9 years ago

It's horrible isn't it. I really hope you get yourself back to normal soon. Nothing worse than being all over the place with hormones especially when trying for a baby. Feel free to message me if you like x

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo