Community post

Discussion

5 dpos - cramps - white discharge

Hello everyone!

New to this site & probably the first time I have posted anything relating to TTC. Hope someone can help or provide me with similar experienced!

First month trying. Have been using OPKS.

My LMP was 20 June
I ovulated on 4 July
DTD on 29 June, 30 June, 2 July and 4 July.

3 dpo I experienced cramping and noticed milky white discharge (sorry - tmi!). I'm on 6dpo and still experiencing the same today.

Is it normal to have this sort of discharge so soon after ovulation? I normally have discharge/cramps a day or two before my AF but never 2 weeks before. The white discharge does not smell foul and there is no sign of an infection.

Please help! I'm getting too optimistic thinking this could be my month but I need to stay grounded until that BFP!

Leah x

15 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 15 Replies | Last Page

Hi Leah,

Not sure I am able to help with much, I am in the same exact boat as you literally. Our timing is exactly the same for everything this cycle. I'm having the same symptoms as you. My cramps are pretty bad and I never get cramps plus bloating. Like when I sit, I have to unbutton my pants. I am hoping its implantation cramps or anything related to pregnancy but not sure. When I was pregnant with my first my breasts were really sore, this time not so much or maybe not yet. The only thing left to do is wait to test. Sucks but hoping its positive for you and everyone else trying.
Good luck! and we will probably find out around the same time :)

9 years ago

Hi Geesus
Thanks for your post.
I've started to get twinges in my breasts! Slightly sore nipples if I press down on them gently.
I got carried away and tested at 5dpo which came back BFN but when I looked again the next day I saw a line and convinced myself it was a BFP! Totally disappointed when I realised this could have in fact been an evaporation line as I took another test at 6dpo and it came back BFN. Silly to test so soon, I know! Couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed though!
I feel bloated too - but not sure if it's weight gain???
Did you get CM with your first?
Leah x

9 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies. My lmp was 6/20. I am 4/5 dpo. I've been having a lot of dull period like cramps since 1 dpo and backache. I'm not do to se af till 7/22 , I am very regular 29,30, or 31 day cycles. I supposedly ovulated on 7/6 or 7/7. I've been trying since April 2014. I am 35 and had a tubal reversal done on March 28. I am anxious to test lol, but I am going to wait till the 17th.

9 years ago

Leah,

Not sure if I had cm, im sure I did. My dd is now 3. When I got pregnant with her we tried about 4 months without knowing much about timing/ovulation or basically anything. I literally thought that if we had sex and don't pull out automatic pregnancy. The 5th month someone talked to me about ovulation kits and we got pregnant the 5th month of trying. I didn't track cm, and still to this day know nothing about temping. I just distinctly remembered the sore to the touch boobs and having a crazy heightened sense of smell. After 6 weeks was a whole slew of symptoms. This time I just feel nuts- ttc since last august, I think Im pregnant every month haha. I wasted sooooooo much money on pregnancy tests- bc one test is never enough per month plus digital ones. I still haven;t learned my lesson bc I tested yesterday at 6 or 7 dpo obviously bfn. I try not to get my hopes up but i get pretty dissapointed when I get af. This month seems different bc the bloating is significant accompanied with weight gain and hungry, headaches and all that fun stuff. It's very easy to go nuts with this TTC stuff. But really it will happen , one way or another it really is all about timing. I think baby center has a slide show that litterally shows you cm in each stage. So worth checking it out.
leslie78 - what is a tubal reversal?

baby dust to all of us!! only about 7/8 days left of this cycle !! exciting

9 years ago

Hey ladies

I'm now 10 dpo and the cramps and twinges continue so does the white CM. It's like a lotion consistency. The gas has been awful but not sure whether that is attributed to the World Cup pigging out over the weekend! Also I've been falling asleep early - again could be caused by the weekend. I felt sharp pains in my groin area and twinges on either side. My boobs don't feel too sensitive to the touch but my nipples ache when I press on them and sometimes I get breast pain in each one which come and go. No metalic taste in mouth nor h

I too haven't learned my lesson and took a test at 8dop which came back BFN! I'm wasting so much money but I can't seem to help it. So I'm determined to just wait for AF which is due on Friday (4 days time!).

Baby dust to you all and hopefully this will be our month :)

LOL sorry was meant to say "No metalic taste in mouth nor have I been feeling sick".

Good morning Ladies, I am now 7/8 dpo, nothing really major besides slight headaches, dull cramping, a lil pressure, dry mouth, feeling empty like starving, and one sharp pain in my abd Friday night/ sat early morn about 3 am. I will be testing on Thurs the 17th since I supposedly ovulated on the 7th , and this is the 7th month, also my 7 month anniversary....my lucky #7!!!

Well I had my tubes tied in 2005 after my c-sec with my 4th child, got divorced in 2012 and recently in Dec. 13,2013 got remarried to my wonderful husband, and we decided to plan a tubal reversal which was done on March 28,2014, everything went good I have 7cm tube length on each side, healthy and clear. So this is me ttc!!!
to all of us!!

9 years ago

Hi ladies

Any updates on your symptoms? Anyone tested yet?

I tested again at 11dpo (CB digital) and got a big fat BFN. Today I am 12 dpo and can feel AF on her way with the cramps but I hear cramps are also pregnancy symptoms. This is soooooooooooo frustrating.

The only thing that makes me think 'maybe, just maybe' is the fact that my cramps started 2-3 days after ovulation and have continued throughout. I normally only ever get cramps the day before my period is due.

I'm all out of HPTs and will just wait for my AF to come or be late. I'm spending too much money on my POAS obsession!!!

Baby Dust to you allllllllllll x

Hi Ladies,

no updates except a few BFN, don't know if I m testing to early or just not pregnant. I am really hoping but already feel disappointed. I never get cramps either except for the first day of AF. this time I too have been having cramps since ovulation. I'm bitchy, tired, bloated all same as pms and pregnancy.

Leslie- that's exciting! you ready for #5? Was it easy getting pregnant with the others?

Also I really think I am not counting correctly. I took the CB ovulation test- when I read the insert it says it tests for LH surge. From other posts and the both- says ovulation is coming 12 -36 hours after the smiley face. Wouldn't that make it a spread of 1-3 days of calculating the actual day of ovulation? So confusing. I got the smiley face on 7/4- so I could have ovulated later that day or the next 2 days? any insight?

can this 2ww go any slower lol

9 years ago

Hi Ladies! I'm late to the party but thought I'd join in! My lmp was 6/20 and I ovulated on 7/4. I'm trying so hard not to symptom spot, but on 9-10dpo I had a sudden increase in cm -- like A LOT -- with a tiny tiny spot of blood in it, which I'm really hoping was implantation!! I'm now 12dpo and I broke down and tested today, and it was a BFN :( I always start spotting on CD 27 (which is today) but so far nothing... hopefully that's a good sign! I'm going to wait until Friday to test again.

How is everyone else doing today?

Me - 29, DW - 27 married 05/13/2010 TTC #1 off and on since 07/2011 New year, new donor! Excited to be working with someone close by! Cycle #1 (Nov. '14) = Cycle #2 (Dec. '14) = didn't try, ovulated on Christmas! Cycle #3 (Jan. '15) = Cycle #4 (Feb. '15) = Cycle #5 (Mar. '15) =

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo