Community post

Discussion

BEING SCARED AT THIS EXCITING TIME

Hi Ladies, I am seeking thoughts and stories. I'm 12dpo (17/12/15) my partner is fifo and returned 3/12/15 in which we have been TTC (its been over a year now and no luck)

Back in August I got AF on the 12/8 to 16/8, we had our first miscarriage in September (25/9) very sad time, I went to the hospital on the 24/11 and they did a ultrasound and they said nothing was there and I was probably only a week pregnant which confuses me as they back date to the last period so I thought I would of been more further. My next AF came around the 20th in October than the 19th of November. I have irregular periods too.

So next I been using Ovia app and according to there data I should of received AF on the 15/12/15 (2 days ago). I did a ovulation test on the 5/12/15 and it was peeking with high fertility.

Its now 12dpo and have done 4 tests, 2 yesterday arvo which were fainted and 2 this morning same thing. Anyway I'm so afraid because I had sore nipples all week but today I feel fine I'm scared that AF is gonna show in 2 days time because last 2 months she landed around the 19th. I hope my test are positive and that I'm not gonna miscarriage again. I also have just started taking elevate vitamins.

We really want to have a baby our families all have kiddies and we are one of the last, and we want this mire than anything. I'm young 26 his 35. We are both fine with fertility. Sometimes I think we have sex to often that the spermies are dying.

I do a lot of heavy lifting at work which scares me more even more.

If my test are positive that would mean I'm only 1 week and 5 days pregnant and I thought our HCG levels wouldn't detect pregnancy until the 3rd week?? And because of fifo I have not had sex in the last 2 wks of November as I said earlier he returned on the 3/12.

What is happening am I setting myself up for disappointment I just don't know and I'm too afraid to do anything as I'm afraid of miscarrying.

I have posted the tests picture in unsure section

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo