Community post

Discussion

Think this might be my month!!

I believe I ovulated earlier this month Idk because I didn't keep track but last Saturday I went to the bathroom and saw 3 little drops of light pink blood when I wiped and some cramping after that.. After that my boobs started getting a little sore and I think I can feel that it implanted on left side b.c feel dull pains ever since. I took a hpt I knew it was way to early since its only 2 days since possible implantation and there was barley a pink line will test on Friday and see if it gets darker my back is also hurting alot but I really feel different then the other month when I thought I was preggy but was just a ruptured cyst wish me luck :)) also last month didn't have that spotting one happened this time witch was only the once when I wiped but im feeling really good about this :))

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Sounding pretty good so far!!! Fingers crossed!!

8 years ago

Idk got a ultrasound (not for pregnancy) been having pelvic pain for last couple of months but all tests are normal including ct scan ultrasound blood work but they said I had no cysts and everythings normal so I'm worried b.c there's no corpus luetum cyst and still 6 days away from expected period ask doctor if implantation can happen 12 days from expected period and she said yes it can but tests still are very very very faint but still 6 days away from period but woke up today and my uterus is really really sore so Idk what to think

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo