Community post

Discussion

Success stories of those who ovulated CD24 and later.

I ovulated CD24. I'd love to ease some worries and hear any successful pregnancies stories you may have after ovulating CD 24 or later.
My youngest of four children is 5 years old. I had an IUD after two of them and was still easily able to conceive. This time I had the IUD removed 8 months ago and just last month started tracking my periods. Last month I had a 30 day cycle. If I'm not pregnant this cycle, could I expect to start my period later because of the late ovulation?
Thank you.

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Yes, a later O will cause af to be extended. On The average, A Woman's Luteal Phase Is 14 days give or take a day, so if ovulation was in fact on cd 24, count ahead 14 days and that is when Af should show. I have cycles that range from 27 to 33 days being the longest so far. I usually pinpoint O, then count forward 15 days and that is usually right when Af comes.

Mill

8 years ago

Yes, a later O will cause af to be extended. On The average, A Woman's Luteal Phase Is 14 days give or take a day, so if ovulation was in fact on cd 24, count ahead 14 days and that is when Af should show. I have cycles that range from 27 to 33 days being the longest so far. I usually pinpoint O, then count forward 15 days and that is usually right when Af comes.

Mill

8 years ago

Hi,
I also ovulated late and only had a luteal phase of 8 days which is considered a defect. I researched the Internet on how to fix a luteal phase defect and there are natural products that can help. I take vitex (1000mg per day) and I now have a 11 and 12 day LP. It brought it forward to cd16 or cd17.
There are plenty of vitamins that can help too. Feel free to msg me if you have any questions.
Take care x

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo