Community post

Discussion

looking for cycle buddies

Pretty sure today is my.ovulation day....let the two week wait begin! Anyone else?

9 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

Hey I ovulated today too! Lets hope this will be our lucky month!!!! How long you been ttc? Xxxx

9 years ago

This is my third cycle. You?
If you dont mind my asking, how do u know for sure u ovulated today? I wish i knew for auee but really am guesing by cm .

9 years ago • Post starter

14th cycle for me :( waiting on appointment for fertility clinic. Hoping to get lucky before it though. I use clearblue fertility monitor, only for past few months though. I always get ovulation pain though so I know when my fertile days are. Fingers crossed for us!!! Xxx

9 years ago

I hope you get your bfp this cycle and can cancel that appt!! Fingers crossed for you!
What does your ovulation pain feel like and how long gies it last?
Today i have more ewcm so im thinkng i may not have really ovulated yesterday.... all confused!

Thanks so much i'm hoping so too. It's only ever on my right side, just a kind of sharp feeling that comes and goes. Took me ages to realise what it was since I was on birth control for years so wasn't ovulating. About 6 months into ttc it dawned on me that it was ovulation pain I was getting mid cycle every month! Reading up on it not everone gets it though. I get ewcm about 3 days before the ov pain and cm seems to be very minimal the day after ov pain. Have you tried opk? Xx

9 years ago

I did try opk one cycle but they.confused me and were expensive! I may try them again in a few months if I am still in this boat! The good news is my cm was completeky dry yesterday and today so i realky think i pvulated cd13, which makes me 2dpo....

Hello ladies just had to op out of the march baby forum. Cause af showered her ugly face. Lots of baby dust to us all. CD1 lets do this.

9 years ago

Think we are on the same schedule. Fingers crossed!

9 years ago

Hey ladies nearly at the end of ttw this month, think I might be out, had some cramps and some brown cm :( anyone got good news??? Xxx

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo