Community post

Discussion

When did i had my ovulation day?

Hello,

Maybe someone can help me. 26 June I tested a positive ovulation test (clear blue Digital) but my BBT chart says i ovulated 30 June. Which one is most reliable?

(and why does my bbt have a drop on cd22?)

Thanks!

User Image

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Anyone? :(

9 years ago • Post starter

I can't see your chart so it's tough to say, but in general bbt is more accurate than ovulation predictors. Opk's tell you that ovulation is likely about to occur, but for many reasons your body can start to ovulate and then stop. Bbt confirms that ovulation has actually occurred. But bbt is only accurate to about 1-2 days on either side, it can't say for sure precisely which day you ovulated either.

As for the temp drop, again without being able to see your chart this is just general info, but temp drops (and spikes) are common in charts and don't necessarily mean anything. It can mean a spike in estrogen (especially pre-o), a drop in progesterone (post-o), a change in temp-taking conditions, or just a random fluke.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo