Community post

Discussion

8 DPO anyone with me?

View Full Post

At 7/8 DPO i have cramping and tugging, sore breasts, fatigue, and heightened smell. I am a poas addict and i am hoping i can hold out until atleast Wednesday (af due july 12). Anyone want to wait with me, what are your symtoms? I would love to hear from you :)

29 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 29 Replies | Last Page

10/11 dpo used a signal first walmart cheapie BFN :( Im starting to get disappointed. I still have tingling sensitive bbs, cramping pressure and am peeing more than usual. But I get the feeling it might be all in my head. AF isnt due until 12 th so I am going to wait till the 11th to test. FINGERS CROSSED!

9 years ago • Post starter

Update::

I bought the 10miu sensitivity tests from eBay. I tried it just now and got a very faint positive!!! I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I will keep testing this week just to be sure!!

9 years ago

CONGRATS arodrigues! Keep us posted!

@ indreams and @lawless - don't give up hope, we'll all keep our fingers crossed

@ arodrigues - congrats!!!!

9 years ago

Hey ladies. Yes lawless don't give up hope! There is always a chance. You may not have enough hcg yet. Also an update on my tests. I took another 10miu which gave a more bright faint line. However on both tests the second line disappeared. Maybe an evap line?? What do you ladies think?

9 years ago

Hey...I am with you all ..My AF is due o 13th ..Having some symptoms though soar bbs and pain and some crampy feeling.No nausea at all but.Feeling excited fingers crossed !!

9 years ago

Let us know what happens :)

Tested this morning.. 10 DPO and AF is due in 4 days. BFN on both the FR test and the 10miu test.. Crossing fingers still for myself and for all you ladies!!

9 years ago

Hopefully all of ours wishes come true and are blessed with baby dust :) .Please keep updated about symptoms day by day and be in conversation.

9 years ago

Hey ladies. Today I just feel sick. I have heartburn, bbs arent really sore anymore but they feel full and my veins are very pronounced. I also have an empty pit feeling in my stomach and sometimes I get nauseous. Feeling very faint whenever I stand as well.

Arodrigue-BFNs suck but wait until 12dpo to test. That is usually the earliest some women can test. :)

Hey...Can u all ladies how u all ladies predict the day of ovulation so accurately?
My symptoms are resembling PMS .I am confused is it PMS or early Pregnancy symptoms .stomach is cramping,BBs hurting and bit sensation o smell.

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo