Community post

Discussion

8 DPO anyone with me?

At 7/8 DPO i have cramping and tugging, sore breasts, fatigue, and heightened smell. I am a poas addict and i am hoping i can hold out until atleast Wednesday (af due july 12). Anyone want to wait with me, what are your symtoms? I would love to hear from you :)

29 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 29 Replies | Last Page

Hi Lawless, I am only 3 days out, but if you want a buddy, I'm here

9 years ago

I'm 8 DPO, with AF due also on 7/12. POAS this morning and of course negative, but I couldn't help myself! I told myself to hold out until 10 or 12 DPO since I saw most very faint positive HPT pictures are at least that far out, but...I'm a POAS addict, lol. Are TTC #1?

9 years ago

Hello ladies. I am also 7-8 DPO. My AF is also due on 12JULY! I've been testing everyday for about 3 days. All of them have been negative :( my symptoms include: sore breasts/nipples, slight constipation, abdominal cramps, feeling nauseous all the time, feeling fatigued, and urinating often. I feel like I am pregnant but it gets disappointing when I see the negative on the HPTs. Hopefully I am pregnant!!

9 years ago

I am trying for #2. But with our symptoms it sounds promising! Please keep us up to date if you get BFP ..... come on baby dust and march babies!

9 years ago • Post starter

This will be my second as well. Just got done testing. Again my stats are 8 DPO and my AF is due in 6 days. I've been having symptoms but still got a big fat negative this morning using FR 6 days sooner. Any luck with you today?

9 years ago

I got another negative today at 9dpo. I'm using 10miu tests that I got off the internet, but someone told me they aren't that reliable. Most of the positive HPT pictures I've seen at 9dpo have been with FRER, so I'm thinking I'll go pick up some today.

9 years ago

Another BFN with FRER this morning..... I thought I saw a glimmer of a line but I think I am going crazy with line eyes. But as for symptoms I had heartburn ALL night, so not normal, continued bbs pain, cramps pressure and slight nausea. As of now symptoms have not subsided in the least so I feel confident im still in the running, just waiting for that BFP!!! How is everyone else feeling today?

9 years ago • Post starter

I'm only 4dpo. So way too early for me, plus I have to wait, I triggered prior to my IUI, so don't want to test early. I hope AF keeps her ugly head away, she can be such a wi-otch!!!!!!!

9 years ago

I too bought the 10miu from ebay and will get them this week. So far I've got first response, ept, and a generic store brand left. I'll be testing every morning...

Today I've been feeling ok. No sick feeling but I just feel out of it. How are you ladies?

9 years ago

9 DPO and AF is due in 5 days. Took an ept this morning and got a BFN. How are you ladies doing today?

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo