Community post

Discussion

Conception after depo shot

Anyone trying to conceive after stopping Depo shot. Please share your experience. Success stories greatly appreciated.

5 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I was on the depo shot for nearly 10 years. I have had two successful pregnancies - boys are 2 & 4 now ;)

href="http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com">egnant-1363496400z7z1364274000z1.png" border="0">

8 years ago

How long after stopping depo did you conceive?

8 years ago • Post starter

I was on the Depo shot for 6 years and had to go on the pill for about 2 months to regulate me after getting off of it. I stopped taking the pill in April and got pregnant in May.

8 years ago

I am TTC and only had 1 depo shot. I hear that even one can really mess you up, but the last month I was on it I got a regular period and I didn't go back in for another shot. Now we're in our TWW period...

8 years ago

I want to share a great testimony on this website on how great Priest Babaka help me in falling pregnant,me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for over 4years,but they where no luck so we decided to contact the family doctor and after all the test have been done,he said to us that my fallopian tube is not functioning.then one day i was in the office when a friend of mine who have the same problem with me, fall pregnant after she contacted Priest Babaka .she directed me to him and when i contacted him through his email and he did the purification on the pregnancy spell and in 2weeks time i was feeling some how and i went to meet the family doctor who told me that i am pregnant.if you know that you have a similar problem like this, or any fertility issue and you want to be pregnant you can contact Priest Babaka via Email:babaka.wolf@gmail.comUser Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo