Community post

Discussion

3 positives & 5 days later neg

I had 3 positives, last one this past Wed. Today I took another one and it was negative??? Has this happened to anyone. & still preggos...No bleeding just slight cramping in pelvic area. Panicking. Struggled with infertility for 21 months.

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi, im currently going through a similar situation. Go have your hcg levels in your blood tested IF you are really worried. My positives were instant and strong, and 2 days later I had a really faint one. Im waiting to see if my levels went up. This does not necessarily mean you are not pregnant, could just mean your levels need to get higher. I havent had any bleeding either so thats a good sign. I will be praying for both of us.

9 years ago

Thank you for replying and the prayers. Definitely praying for the both of us. Will take a blood test this week. Keep you posted. Though think I'm getting my period, I feel it....slight brown when I wipe. Sorry TMI.

9 years ago • Post starter

Slight brown is normal, as long as its not a lot or changes color. I have started getting some pinkish discharge when I wipe and a tiny bit of brown. This is common in early pregnancy so try to stay positive. If your period does come then at least you know you can get pregnant, and you can try again. I will keep you posted as well. Thank you for your prayers!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo