Community post

Discussion

My Poor Hubby - any suggestions?

My hubby finally broke down last night out of no where and started crying. He said he really wanted the baby. I was so shocked because I asked him several times before and he said that he was ok. He would always just say that he was disappointed but not too sad and that he knew there was a reason behind why God allowed things. Well, he admitted last night that he was really trying to be strong for me and that he was silently very sad the whole time. He admitted that he stayed home the whole day from work because he was too sad to go in. Initially when I got home, he was dressed in his work clothes and just said that they let him off early... I suggested he talk to a very close guy friend that went through the same thing this year. But, my husband has a hard time opening up about anything. Even to me. He's very introverted. He strongly refused to even talk to his friend. I suggested he find some online articles since he likes to read. He was more open to that. Do you all have any other suggestions? Websites? Books? Things your hubby did......... Thanks!

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo