Community post

Discussion

IUI #1 - 6dpo

I am losing all hope, I took an HPT today and it was negative. Even though for the last two days I have had some minor cramping, it doesn't feel like AF cramps, and I never cramp before AF. I also have discharge that feels like I've leaked urine or something, when I haven't. I can't remember this with any other cycle either, but maybe it happened before and I just paid no attention. Maybe this is all in my head.

Anyways the negative test really got me, I thought for sure something was going on in there, but apparently not. Could I still get a positive? This TWW stuff is for the birds.

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I'm on IUI #2 the first was no successful. 6 dpo is way to early to get a reading on an hpt. Did you have a trigger shot? I'm 9 dpo and if I tested now I'd get a false positive so I have to wait my full 2 weeks. Hang in there I've had much different symptoms this time then the first one. Everyone is different and your body does weird things sometimes it's tough but your better off waiting till your 2 weeks is up. Good luck and baby dust!!

8 years ago

No trigger shot, and no meds to track make my body feel weird. I'm just going to wait now, either AF will show up or she won't.

8 years ago • Post starter

I also think that it is far to early to loose hope even without a trigger shot!
I am on my 7dp in my IUI #1 (with trigger shot), so I am not testing at this time, but if I were you, I would try to do next testing just on Saturday...
Hope AF is not coming to visit you! Fingers crossed!

Szonja

8 years ago

My doc made me promise to wait 10 days after my IUI before I tested. I had a trigger shot though. But like a previous poster said, 6 days is too early either way. Fingers crossed for you - I know it can be discouraging.

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo