Community post

Discussion

Acupuncture for fertility treatments

Hello,

Anyone have success with trying acupuncture before fertility treatments such as IUI or IVF? Been trying for 3 years naturally & doctors say nothing is wrong with husband or I. Heard acupuncture can help boost fertility??

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I have been doing fertility acupuncture for over a year. The biggest bonus is the increase in blood circulation/blood flow in the reproductive organs. I have been doing stim cycles for over 2 years and since having started acupuncture and acuscope I get more follicles mature every cycle (2 or 3) opposed to just one. I also am not suffering from cysts any longer. I became pregnant once, unfortunately miscarried in January, 2 chemical pregnancies this summer. I am still hoping for a miracle to happen. Best wishes and baby dust!

8 years ago

I am on my third cycle of acupuncture. I tried clomid and gonal f and had chemical pregnancies and miscarriages from both treatment. As you have spoke of this in December, any update or success from the acupuncture treatment?

8 years ago

A friend of mine completed a course before starting ivf in Poland. I do not know if it worked, but she got pregnant at her first try

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo