Community post

Discussion

Desperately Hopeful...or Insane?

Hi guys.

My period has been very wonky as of late. I was bleeding for almost three months straight two periods ago and then it was off for two weeks and then on for four days and then I ovulated three days later on the 27th of November. We had sex on the 27th. Since then I have had increased breast sensitivity, have been very tired, and even nausea on and off for about three days. I have also had increased cervical mucus that has been thin and cloudy. Finally my cervix is high and soft but only on one side, it is hard on the other. I don't know what to think. If it wasn't so early I would think for sure that these signs meant that I was pregnant. I am just so worried that my excitement is making me "see" these signs you know? Any thoughts?

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Ugh, I know the whole "seeing things" feeling. Did you talk to a doctor about why your period lasted for three months? Only you know your body and if the symptoms are out of the ordinary for you then it might be early signs of pregnancy. Also, I read that the position of the cervix isn't always the best way to tell if you're pregnant so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

8 years ago

It had to do with some medicine that I was on throwing my hormones out of wack

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo