Community post

Discussion

Going crazy with the waiting! anyone else?

View Full Post

Hey there!
It's so good to be here and know I'm not alone!
Today is CD 24 and I'm about 12 DPO.. AF is supposedly coming in 3 days and I'm soooo nervous, I wish it'll never does! Been ttc for 4 monthes now and this is so far the hardest tww ever!!!
i'm dieing to test.. anyone else to wait with me?

73 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 73 Replies | Last Page

Hey guys.. I'm in the two as well, I really worked hard coordinating everything from my period until now, charting everything and using opk's..(paper and pencil, I didn't realize fertility friend existed then). I got what I thought was a positive opk, then after I O'd I got another dark one on 5 DPO. Intrigued, I peed on a preg test and there was a line past the time limit. Peed on four more, more lines. We only had sex once all month, so I'm positive on my dates.. Right now I'm 7 DPO. If the lines don't get darker I'll know they were all evaps. If not, I'll post them for other people who are in the same boat and wondering about their tests.
Anyone else have lots of evaps on dollar general hpts?? I went through like 50 pages of the test pics on here and still can't figure out what mine is. So I'm going to wait and test some more. Baby dust to everyone else who's waiting!! I hope it's all of our months!!

8 years ago

Queena, what is going on with you? Im thinking about and hoping for you!
SoutherMommaof3, welcome in the group! Hope that your test soon turns

Szonja

8 years ago

SouthernMommaof3 hope they're not evaps! keep us updated please!

umm... there's good news and bad news my friends!
bad news is... it was a BFN ! I was frustrated..
good news is.. there's still no sign of AF.. although I've this 4 days late and then it showed up before :/
I'm praying for all of us here!

8 years ago • Post starter

Queena, that is so stange and know how frustrating...I have had same thing a year ago, had no AF for a week but by then bloodtest showed early pregnancy! It can happen that u develop hcg slow or your ovulation was later than you thought! !!

Szonja

8 years ago

I love this group of women! It's so nice were all at the same points with our journey going through this crazy TWW. I love the positivity we all give to one another.

Queena that is so crazy! 4 day late af is a lot so don't get discouraged yet I totally agree there's still a possibility. Are you still feeling crazy pregnancy symptoms or do you feel just like you do before your period arrives every month? I'm always curious To know if someone feels that subtle difference between the 2 prior to a bfp!

Hang in there ladies! I'm tearing dec 18th then have a doctor appt on dec 21st anyways so will follow up with a pee test there regardless of my hpt result. I'm 7dpo

8 years ago

Danibre33, yes, it is always good to share with people who TOTALLY understands...Finally, our testing week is arriving...;-)
I hope the will not show up...
I still -unfortunately - have no symptoms just hopes....will soon see this or that way....
Queena, how are you doing?

Szonja

8 years ago

Eh me too, put them in the gallery and got voted down!! Hahaha.. Have any of you gotten pink evaps? Are they super common?
All six tests (different brands) I took had them after 30 mins. I thought evaps were grey?
I can see how so many women are addicted to poas..
"Is there a line..? Is there a line?!? Let me test one more time to be sure!!" Haha..

8 years ago

Southernmama I would say if you have tested on multiple brand tests and see a pink line that you're debating if it's Evap it could be a positive! That seems too conincidental to have Evap lines on every test! I would wait a day or two and test again! I think it sounds promising.

Szonja yes our week is here!! It's going to be so tough to wait til Friday to test. I am so hoping this is he cycle we get our positive. I'm not feeling any symptoms either and I think that's actually normal for only being at 7dpo. A lot of symptoms like sickness and such don't even kick in until week 6 from what I've heard. I'm looking out for tender breasts because I never have that prior to af and have heard it's a very common pregnancy symptom.

Hope everyone else is doing good and thinking positive thoughts!

8 years ago

oh my God girls I think I'm pregnant!! I was dizzy and nauseous almost all day (that's why i couldn't come although I was dieing to know your news)
I've lightheadedness and it was so annoying I could only lie down!
I thought I'm having AF yesterday night 'cause I had this very light bleeding after intercourse but then it was gone..
and thank God I didn't throw yesterday's test away, 'cause when I looked at it again today I saw a very remakable pink line.. I really don't think it's an evaporation line..
oh my God i'm so excited..
and I'm still praying fo all of you ladies..
this is such a cool group!
take care all!

8 years ago • Post starter

Ohhhhhhhh Queena that is a fantastic news, I am so happy for you!
I wish u all the best and please keep us posted!!!!

How are the others on board?

Here is no special news but still feels like af is comming....
Hoping for you all!

Szonja

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo