Community post

Discussion

BFP 6 dpo! Anybody else?

Could this be true? My cycle is like clock work. I have been using this period tracker since 2010 mad it is never really wrong. However I have the occasion of my period starting 2-3 days early/late. This month I started 2 days early. I never really worried about it. We were playing it safe. I took a Clearblue digital and it took all of 1 minute for it to say Pregnant. I an baffled as to how quick I got my results. 3 days ago I took it and it said Not Pregnant. I felt some cramping near my cervic last night and I decided to do a opk test and it showed a happy face....then 2 hours after the positive opk...I took another pregnancy test and I got the positive. Is this normal? I mean 6 dpo. My cycle is between 29-31 days in length on average. It's always normal.

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

You are most likely ovulating earlier then you think. Period trackers just give you an average and as you know all woman are different. Implantation of the blastocyst doesn't occur until 6-12dpo. Then hcg levels begin to double in about 48-72hrs. I would guess you were at least 8dpo when you got your bfp.

I'm not able to post links on a response but if you look up dakotagurrl she has a journal entry with lots of educational links regarding implantation.

User Image

9 years ago

I got my period on June 11...two days earlier than expected. I took an opk on the 24 and it was negative. I took another on the 25 and it was positive.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo