Community post

Discussion

Can I join y'all in here?

Hi there. I am not quite 40 yet, I am 37 and a half. I think I can probably relate more with you than some of the younger ladies. I am trying to conceive my 5th child and my husband's 1st child. My husband turns 29 in a few days.

I had my tubes tied for 11 years. I had a tubal reversal on June 3, 2014 :). Before my surgery I started tracking my cycles with BBT and online trackers. I found out that I was ovulating around day 16 and my cycles had been 24-26 days. Not really good for baby making. I also had severe anemia which is now resolved.

I have been using herbal supplements, diet and B6 to regulate my cycle. I have now stretched it to around 26 days. Not sure that it is enough though and I am under pressure. My surgeon said because I have a lot of scar tissue from c-sections my tubes could close up on me. But I have to wait 6 months before I can get any help with conception. I am very worried and not sure what else I can do for my cycle. It used to be a clock work typical 28 day cycle. Oddly enough it changed when my daughter started having her own cycle.

So that is me in a nut shell. :)

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I had 2 children when I was 40. Don't give up!

DON'T GIVE UP!!! I was told by my OB/GYN I would probably NEVER get pregnant. Then I found this http://www.quickconception.com I got pregnant........ TWICE!!!! IT REALLY WORKS!! Check it out! I hope, and pray you have as much luck as we did.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo