Community post

Discussion

Feel different this month but not lucky enough!!

Hi Ladies.
Am in my 2 week wait but my cycle has changed this month and I ovulated 2 weeks earlier than what I thought. For 6 months my cycle has been 40 days but this thinks that is only going to be 30!
Not as much pressure went in to trying to make our baby as we didn't think we needed to, for example we were doing the baby dance every other day but I wasn't doing the dignified lying with my legs in the air bit!!

For the last week I have been feeling horrendous. I have been feeling so so angry and I have no control over it ( I don't normally get like this win AF) and my boobs hurt but in a way that they haven't before. I feel sick at night time and tired all the time.

According to FF.com I am 8DPO and AF was due yesterday or the day before.

Anybody have any thoughts or anybody else been in a similar situation?

Cheers.

harty86 (baby dust to all) xxxx

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm waiting for a fresh cycle... So can't help you there.. Just came in to wish you all the luck that this is your cycle!!!

Baby dust

Me:28 DH :30 Rx PCOD in 2008 OCT 2010 : Surprise ; Ttc since April /may 2013. 2013 :Oct-dec 3 clomid cycles (50/100mg) (cd3-7) bfn 2014 : Jan : clomid + injectables Feb : same March :clomid + injectables+ iui April : off May : polyp detected on usg June :D&C + tube clearing+ ovarian drilling +polyp removal

9 years ago

Ah thanks I am now 12DPO. Not sure if I have AF symptoms or EP symptoms. Something just feels a bit different but I can't put my finger on what.

Hope it's your cycle soon.

Baby dust. X

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo